Calgary NECC representative

We are currently looking for someone to be the Calgary Rep for NECC. A candidate must be able to give up some of their time on evenings and weekends to organize events, take membership payments, etc.

Since the NECC is a not-for-profit society all work is done on a volunteer basis.

If this position interests you contact one of the board of directors and bring a resume and any letters of reference you may have to the Red Deer meet.

gooooooOOO Andddyyyy!!!

Applicant will be voted upon by the Board of Directors. I am leaning towards having a Calgary “team”, as making decisions on your own is some what stressful when others are depending on you.

All detail of the position will be laid out to the applicants.

i vote andy as well if he is up for it. But I plan on paying my membership fee when I go up there next weekend.

id be willing to help out with anything if need be

We should get someone in Lethbridge to do the same thnig.

well Braden is the one trying to set up the Calgary necc chapter and i know hes spoekn with you guys, id give him my vote.
Me and braden are up for it no doubt :slight_smile:

Well there isnt any voting on it per se. If someone wants to help out, even in the least, please let us know at the meet on Sunday. If you cant make it feel free to PM me.