caliper color

Picked up a 2000 cobra r brake kit for my car. Calipers are black right now but need a fresh coat of paint. Car color is mineral grey. Was just gonna stick with black but think back to seeing big brake kits in red and how good some of them look. But not sure how it look with this color. Not my car in the picture. http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/19cobra93/2856415.jpg

Black w white. Red looks ricey imo unless they’re like porsche brakes.

Gold with red txt or white txt

Well if we’re suggesting stuff other than what’s on the poll I’m going to second that and say gold w white. Or red would look dope too.

out of your choices id do black with the white
i have red with white on the evo currently ( how it comes stock )
it looks good when its clean but if they are dirty they look like poo or if you do track days the red turns brown then they become brownbos

i’ll go with black.

A Poll, really? Decide for yourself.

Its just brake paint.

black, grey, or silver.

Depends on what you’re looking for. If you want them to stick out and be a focal point then Red, White, or Gold. If you want them to blend in and just be part of the background then Black, Grey, or Silver.

I think any of those are good choices, but do a good job with them and keep them clean, otherwise any painted caliper looks like shit.

whatever you choose, use a light coat of clear and wax em up heavy before you put them back on, itll help big time next time you clean em.

or you could do it the correct way and use a 2 part epoxy like in the G2 kits.

GOLD

Seriously, white? As if cleaning white wheels isn’t hard enough…

powdercoat works great to and dust just hoses off

Hot pink

Get some paint that matches your car and paint match the calipers? Also, how much did the kit run you if you don’t mind my asking. You can PM me if you don’t want the whole world to know.