Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Hmmm, you’re right though. I just went and tried it and sure as shit can only put 2 down before third one causes first to detonate. Must have been other peeps CM’s in the room then :ponder Never paid attention to them.

I’ve been finding great please in putting them in the most random spots where people are not even expecting them to be, like right smack in the middle of the Skidrow courtyard, or right in the middle of a random building floor. Everyone expects them to be in doorways and hallways, so when they don’t see one at first glance and go haphazardly skipping into a room I’m right there watching, CLICK BOOM in ya face yo!

This morning I just put one right on top of the window cleaner rig thing on Highrise that’s used to get to the rooftop, then jumped back down and carried on. It’s hard enough to get onto that rig to begin with. Would love to have seen the guys face once he finnally made it up there only to be blasted right in the face by it as he neared the top. did the same thing on top of the crane because some bastard kept sniping from the tippy top of it.

-Adam