Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

There are some gooooood spots for them on some maps where they’re very hard to see if you dont have Sit Rep on. I usually put one in a good spot to get a cheap kill and one behind me to let me know when someones trying to flank. Even if those dont kill, you can hear them click when someone walks over them.

Ok I am going to admit this. There is one map that I hate, Skidrow , but I have a very good strategy for.

UMP .45 /silenced
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Basically there is this elevated room on Skidrow, complete with a kitchen, the other room has a HUGE hole in the wall and a small window. There are only two entry points into this room, and claymore them both. (staircases). Then I go back into the room and shoot people as they run up and down the hallway or across the courtyard. The claymores get about half of my kills, even if someone has scrambler, the click gives me time to turn around and shoot them as they come into the room.

This is the ONLY map I use a camping strategy on. But it works amazingly well.

On all other maps my strategy is to rush, I play FFA only, for that I use:

UMP .45 Silenced
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

Killsteaks currently are Missle, Harrier, Gunner.

Hmmm, you’re right though. I just went and tried it and sure as shit can only put 2 down before third one causes first to detonate. Must have been other peeps CM’s in the room then :ponder Never paid attention to them.

I’ve been finding great please in putting them in the most random spots where people are not even expecting them to be, like right smack in the middle of the Skidrow courtyard, or right in the middle of a random building floor. Everyone expects them to be in doorways and hallways, so when they don’t see one at first glance and go haphazardly skipping into a room I’m right there watching, CLICK BOOM in ya face yo!

This morning I just put one right on top of the window cleaner rig thing on Highrise that’s used to get to the rooftop, then jumped back down and carried on. It’s hard enough to get onto that rig to begin with. Would love to have seen the guys face once he finnally made it up there only to be blasted right in the face by it as he neared the top. did the same thing on top of the crane because some bastard kept sniping from the tippy top of it.

-Adam

Word. Also there are some great “camouflage” spots where the ground is light brown and in bright sun (think Afghan). One of my winners that gets someone almost every time is on Scrapyard, the side building with multiple entrances and exits (the one with the loading dock). On the far end where the small doorway opens up to dirt, not pavement, drop one right there. It looks exactly like the ground. Laughs will happen. Obviously along the truck fire in the smoke is another good one. Scrapyard is great.

I had 9 claymore kills on Scrapyard last night, couldnt control the lol’ing.

Hardcore- CB.
Sniping- CB.
None of the above - SP.
I’ve been playing quite a few hardcore matches lately and I’m hit or miss. I was MVP several times, but my KTD is hovering just above 1.00. In hardcore when sniping, I don’t use the thermal because 5/6 of their guys will have cold blooded on. I just use the supplied scope and a silencer.

Hardcore is the only match I’d use a silencer on. In a regular match, it takes usually two shots w/ a silenced sniper rifle to get a kill.

Right now my classes are

M16 w/ holo and FMJ
M1014 w/ FMJ and grip
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Sit Rep

Barrett .50 w/ thermal and FMJ
M1014 w/ FMJ and grip
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

M16 w/ silencer and FMJ
M1014 w/ silencer and FMJ
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

M21 EBR w/ silencer
PP2000 w/ silencer
Marathon
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

just went 27-6-0 word…

Word, I’m planning on nuking sometime.

Here’s why claymores rule over frags.

I’ve been going through the Special Ops section of the game for JVG this week as he lacks patience to complete that section. I’m going for the triple stars(veteran status). One thing I have found in the game that are really tough are the fucking dogs. Fuck those things.

That Cristo board where you have to kill the favela gang. 50 enemies and dogs(it’s like 40 doods and 10 dogs). It was ball busting. The guys with guns are easy. Those dogs tend to come from nowhere. Sometimes they take 30 seconds to find ya, other times they pop up two feet in front of you and there’s no time to defend.

Searched around and found 8 claymores in the board.

End of story…Fucked those dogs up hardcore with them. Planted traps in pairs with one on my flank and one up ahead. Killed doods until it triggered another group of dogs. Click, boom, yelp. Chinese food anyone?

Oh one other thing…kinda going off that joker video with stickys trick shit. REALLY pisses people off… Put on Marathon Pro/Lightweight Pro/Commando Pro perks. Run right for doods and drop claymore right in front as they shoot at you. as long as it drops before you hit the ground it goes off and kills them. Doods go flipping nuts at end of match “fucking JVG you fag!” :rofl

Just went 22-0 in the first 2 min. of Terminal with my shotty :slight_smile: …da M1014.

Got my 500 headshots stupid medal with the M16 last night, all gun challanges are maxed out except prestige headshots count lvl3 - which needs 500 more. FML.

So when you prestige you have to meet challenges to advance? Or do you advanced based on XP?

Got my KTD ratio up to 1.9 last night. Loving it.

New Unlimited Predator Missile Glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqgpAmE1PPg

It’s pretty sick, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Def sick. :lol

God I hate all you glitch tools…

As soon as the Google ad popped up I knew something was up…haha…definitely a good one

You need to at least see it . . . you wont regret it.

Neg rep

it just ruins the game…

Watch the damn video already!!!

:lol