CALLING ALL 350Z OWNERS! :)

180 kph?..

sadly, yes. unless i get a HKS speed limit defender or get my stock ecu retuned. had to ditch the mines tuned ecu since it was causing my car to run rich and too much of a waste for gas.

Shitake!:frowning:

So I assume your recent engine problems were due to the ecu crapping out?..

not exactly. ecu was working perfectly. but it didnt really help my problem either. lol

^so were you forced to overhaul the block?

pretty much. dont know how extensive/little the damage is until they open up the engine. which wont happen til i have the money for the rebuild.

^dam, that sux to hear…
Hopefully it all works out for you, just dont boost past me to fast… I will cry inside:{

lol

right now i can boost past you but you’ll hear a loud BANG right after. lol. when i get it up and running im in for a highway cruise even if i can only go to 180.

I thought the mine’s ECU would have made significant difference in performance rather than causing the problems. HA SUCKER ON STOCK ECU!!! oh wait… i’m on stock ecu too… but i’ll still pwn u since my speed limiter’s at 260km/h :smiley:

it does make a difference. its gives better response and i can rev much higher and safer. but its still not the best on 94 octane. if i ran race fuel all the time then i’ll blow by most people easily. unfortunately all i can buy is 94 at sunoco. plus it kills my gas mileage like a bitch. i can still take you on the corners though. :wink:

^ I dont know about the corners … we hit a 90’ turn at a spirited pace, and all 3 z’s took it like it was a round about… So be ready!:wink:

heheh, :drivin

can i play too?

like the guy from top gear said “the skyline takes the laws of physics and wipes the floor with it”. lol. rb26 + attessa + hicas = cornering on rails. :smiley:

Of course!:drivin

But can the driver handle it…

I KEED!:A

the driver can handle the corners. the driver cant handle 260 on the highway though.:{ not unless you can promise no cops. lol

I had no cops when i went 260

how about when you went 90 in a 60? hehehehe.:wink: just kidding.

Baroom boom!:smiley:

lol yayyyyy

"D "D "D "D "D