Calling All Finished Basement-er's...

Looking into the future, and eventually want to setup my basement as a nice living/rec room area. My question is to those who have finished their basement - What sort of waterproofing actions have you taken??? I have heard of dryloc/R-Boarding the basement, etc… I’m just looking for different possibilities that people have chosen and if they are happy with what they have gone with. Thanks!
-Kevin

When I did mine in February I used Dri-Loc and moisture barrier, moisture resistant dry wall and spray foam insulation instead of roll insulation. I also sealed the entire basement with concrete sealer and crack filler. My basement is dry, comfy and warm now :slight_smile:

Buy Home Depot gift cards from Derek and then go buy this stuff: http://www.dricore.com

^durr, I meant Dri-Core. I work at Lowes…so I didn’t let my employee discount go to waste when I refinished mine.

have you used this product on your basement???

Nope, it will be installed in the next two weeks though.

interesting… i like it. What do you plan on doing with the basement walls?
Also I currently have a bathroom in the basement, before I lay down the new flooring, should i put this down?? or should i reframe the bathroom and install dricore and frame ontop of it?

Hi, ask me. I used it.

LOL, i didnt see your post there until now. I too thought you where referring to dryloc the painting sealant.