Calling all VQ's....

Haha it’s Ollie’s. Thats how he’s rolling for the winter i’m assuming.

Gotcha makes sense with the wheels then. I keep seeing nice rides with shitty wheels and have to remember I don’t live down south anymore :ponder

hahah I’m rocking them as hard I can… 1.5" spacers all around:rofl

hahaha i’m sure in the next month or so it will look tight again? When you putting the wheels back on?

Probably in a few weeks. I want to do a few maintenance items and have krazykid work his magic on a few things:ninja before I mount them back up. But it probably wont be too long and itll be looking 100x better than last season

I have a 370Z with a half decent list of mods here in Schenectady though I’ll be moving down south in the next few weeks

Thats good get out of this area but would of loved to check out the 370z love what nissan did with it

If anyone is doing a meetup in the next two weeks or so I’ll try to attend, the car has been out on and off most of the winter with such mild weather.

Dear AVB, please replace your a/c belt. Your not gaining anything from having a compressor in the engine bay without a belt on it except for back sweat…
signed… wouldnt you like to know :slight_smile:

haha i would like to know… and I know I am not gaining anything but my A/C belt broke off in like December and I don’t feel like changing it till it gets nicer out. Plus I have an underdrive pulley kit that needs to be installed so once I do that i’ll hook the A/C belt back up.

I saw the Q45 on Ontario between Madison and Myrtle one night. You were hitting everything!