calling calgary!!

who all has their cars on the road? i am thinking about setting a date to get some footage for the video i am doing! i am thinking in 2 weeks a big crusie and then a late night parkinglot drift session! i will bring some pilone cones and we will have a nice little battle? if its to early in the year to do this then i will think of another date but whoever is down pleas reply and lets get something rolling??

I will come but I will have to be a passenger. :? Hey that means :drinkers: for me!!

did you say drifting? he he he

Ya, i am down for something like that. My car is getting insured in a week so I am looking forward to something like this. The next month will tell me if I need a new ca18det or not.

But ya count me in and I bet, Jack, andrew, tanner, chris would all interested.

Laurier

awsome guys, i would like to get 10 cars out there for me to get everything set up for a film session and a nice cruise! so if i canm get 10 people to come out forsure then i will come down from lethy and let the filming begin :D:D:D:D

You guys like drifting on gravel and sand?

I know I do!! :lol:

thats why i am asking if it is to early in the year! i know lethbridge has cleaned up allmost all the gravel allready i am just woundering if there are any places in calgary thats all cleaned up???

Ummm, the majority of us are in Edmonton.

Ya, here its sand and gravel like its no tomorrow. lol.

i know i know, just seeing howmany people i can get going in calgary! i wanna wait a bit to go to edmotnon cuz of the roads and such!

they actually already cleaned the streets here. Haven’t seen to much of it left.

laurier

I’m embarrassed to have my car in a video when it’s not lowered haha. Plus I can’t drift :frowning:

I’ll come hang out though!

rob man you know im down for that, rain or shine let the sliding begin :E

Well I’m in Calgary, but my fuel pump is in Ontario… REALLY hoping that I’ll get it back this week. If so I’m down.

PS Obviously I won’t be drifting but I’d still like to get out.

awsome guys, this is not for all you rwd guys it is also for u fwd nissna people as well it is basiclly a get footage mission of nice cars and then a crueis and then some drifting :slight_smile:

^^^and then me jerking off in the credits. JKS. :smiley:

HAHAHA…nasty shit

sounds like a good video, if you wanna see a ca18det ACTUALLY break down keep an eye out for me