Calling Detailers

ditto :rofl

Can someone PM a price for a FULL ON detail of my car? I do have swirl marks, etc. from car washes and what not. Also recently noticed a nice long scratch on my driver side door in the middle. Looks like it just needs a good buffing.

Also, include a price for interior if you do that kind of detailing too.

Full car. Top to bottom. Depending on the price, I may pursue this.

God as much as i want to quote you what you need requires a buffer which mine just shat the bed. UGHHHH

I use Griots because I got it for free, it works good, and can give two shits about anything else.

ive used griots random orbit before. not a bad machine at all.

It’s pretty much a PC7424. I love it, although I don’t use it very often. Their products aren’t bad, I know there are definitely better products out there but their website makes ordering the SHIT you need very easy. They also sell other cool shit like overpriced garden hoses and things of that nature

I just placed a rather large order with adamspolishes.com just yesterday. Their customer service is second to none. The fact that they stand behind their product means a lot. If you don’t like the product you get a full 100% refund and get to keep the product too. I plan on getting one of their Flex orbital polisher kits in the next few weeks too.

I use a few Adam’s products. Very good as well. It’s about finding a system that works for your car.

Is the flex machine the new best thing to have? They didnt offer that when I bought the porter cable.

Pretty much yeah. It achieves the same results in half the time it would take with the PC.

Half the time might be a bit of an exaggeration but you catch my drift. There are some comparison test videos on YouTube.

I prefer the PC over the Flex. it may take longer but i like the way the PC performs.

same method here , i have a xmt pad cleaner spray , let it soak and then wash and wring out by hand and let dry foam down , never with the foam up .

flex can do damage where its really had to do with the pc .

Yea, if you don’t know what you’re doing DO NOT buy a Flex. You can do permanent paint damage.

Bakerian… cough cough…

Yea, Nick’s routine is pretty damn close to mine. (With different products).

Drop it off brohammer. Or I’ll come get it, whatever you want.

yeah the PC is pretty much retard proof and the flex can fuck your paint up if you don’t pay attention

you get 10% off your adams purchase when you use the discount code THEJUNKMAN

8-10 hours is normal for a legit thorough detail. its the little shit that suuuucks when doing it

I just didnt know if the flex was a rotary, I have a dewalt.