Calling out DrDos

lol shutup asshole, im not sitting here saying my car is fast…

so hows the mr2? still sitting on jack stands? :bloated:

nope!

its prowling the streets, stroker + gt35r and all

:word: I saw it the other day

evo 9 with 5,000rpm 2 step > dos on dig!

I’ll go in Jrods car with a camera for this!..pls.

btw, once I tune my car I’ll run u dos.
btw, once I get a FP16Gevo3, Ill run u Jrod

sure thing kevin,

I want to see how your tune went. This should be a good run. How did the tune go?

aaron, u should get some runs in, you never know when your car is going to be back in the shop…

winner gets code red

hahaha

meet us up at 2. and hop in his car.

kevin and his camera…
If i win you wont hear it from me…i dont brag.

Rob, as i recall you were in your sleeping bag with a packet of mustard and relish at STPR

20 MORE MINS!!!

:lol:

its all i had to eat cause chrisco fucked us over.

they left…:eek:

“its on.”

“thank you tiny mexican baby playing with a plastic toy, i know its on”

omg, sry I didn’t know you guys were talking about TODAY! I was outside…I even have the day off.

O.T.: I didn’t start tuning yet, still reading and learning. My friend is gonna dig up his LM-1 for me this saturday. I may load the ST map today, and start calibrating…I don’t think I need a wideband for that? I’ll gotta look into it that again. There is a lot to learn, and cars are expensive, I’ll probably need at least a week to get it power tuned.

Where is my Code Red?

details fuck-pal-face!

:bloated:

gj tho

I’m not going to say anything on the outcome of this race, (I work with both jrod0187 & DrDos and they did indeed get some runs in on their lunch break) I’ll leave it up to jrod or Dos for that, but I will say this…both of these guys are class acts, no BS…good stuff from both of these guys!

ill have jrod post up the details…

wtf is with the not wanting to share the outcomes of the race?

i just dont get it