Callout DRDos

Guess it’s time for you and I to go a round. Dig, &/or 30-130. You game?

sure… rolls are good for me . cant do digs cuz my clutch sucks… we can do a slow roll like low 2nd gear if ya like then a 30-130?

whats a matter can’t stand to be in teh same bracked as a taurus? I kid i kid all in good fun.

good luck dos’s car is pretty fast.

well looks like im out of the game for a bit… blew the turbo tonight… not to sure how it happend just yet. but will find out soon…

guess we know what that sound was now

i bet they dropped your turbo for the fun of it b4 they shipped it. someone said “hey, we didnt fuck THIS part of the kit up yet!” thunk

wow that really sucks, and you were prolly really enjoying urself too.

what kind of turbo was it? what exactly happened?

what happened mang?

^^^ there apparently was an internal problem with the turbo.

the noise sounded like a woodpecker pecking at plastic, and only happened under load, but since the cars turbo w/ a 3" exhaust, there was only a split second to hear it before the beautiful sound of boost overpowered it.

since the cars not an automatic, it was nearly impossible to have the car stationary and under load, leaving no way to actualy pop the hood and listen for the source … unless Adam decided he didnt mind burning up his clutch in order to powerbrake the car … and thats obviously not a great idea

Shit that was fast.

I knew something bad happened when I looked in my mirror and saw DOS was way back. Then I saw the smoke he was leaving in his wake. Damn that sucks bigtime. :banghead:

Did you check ALL the bolts on the housings like I said the day it was tuned?

dude that sucks! check all your pipes and shit make sure u have a solid connection u might have a boost leak that happend to me twice, but i dunno what ur shits like cuz i was not there but good luck with everything

there is a huge dif bewteen a boost leak and blowing lots of smoke and listening to metal on metal noises…

sry to hear DOS. Good luck, hope to see you out soon.

:tup: to the vette for “smoking” him in the race…

what’s next the tranny?

possible bad seal?

ugh…how lame. F that ish

that sucks about the lexus dos.

my bad dude i did not read that other guys post chill out i was just saying what i thought it could be

Big Bun B-da holden it down

ahahahahahaha

what do you drive? i see sale threads for a MX-6 and an '05 scion…