Calling people with stretched ears.

I don’t know, I never asked him about why he cut his dick off or how he blew his nose lol. I used to talk to him about general stuff like how he kept his lobes healthy at that size, how he got there, etc. He’s a pretty cool dude in all honestly. You just have to get over the fact that he’s a different kind of dude. If you were just talking to him online you’d have no idea he was heavily modded like that though.

and yes, his dick is cut off. After he split it IIRC.

how does he piss?

Sitting down.

HOW DOES HE LIVE? WITH OUT NO DICK! HOW DO YOU LIVE!

sean is doing just fine.

Hmm, NWS trampoline girls…

Wait… stretched…

TIRES?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2e3abuf.jpg

and ur point? lol its shift…we all look at every thread and comment.apparently not many ppl have streched ears

[QUOTE=votblindub;750768]

WHAT…THE…FUCK

so did he get a vagina swapped in or does he use a tube and piss bag?

I cant imagine why anybody would chop off Mr. Winky.

i’d imagine there’s still an opening there. he may be using a small catheter, but its just speculations.

He doesn’t have a vagina.

At least he didn’t like two years ago. I’ve lost touch with him.

As for why he did it, really dudes I have no idea. Just what he wanted to do. :shrug: You get hair cuts, he got dick cuts. Lol

dick cuts, HA

wow

Yeah WTF. I dont even

I’m with deadbeat. Stretching your ears was cool to do 10 years ago. I had 00’s and thankfully they closed right up. People look ridiculous with huge dinner plates hanging off their ears.

In all seriousness looking like that I’m sure he wasn’t using it with any frequency anyway

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/mnvzf.jpg

Really wanna do this, but I cant run fast. I saw a GORGEOUS girl at hvcc today, but she had ones that are like 1.5 inch, UGH, completely ruins her face.

It really wouldn’t be that hard to get it off Vot vot.

I dont do this shit to look cool like half the people out there now in the whole “scene” Its something i’ve had done for the last 7-8 years. Im just trying to find decent quality organic plugs

Probably Amber or Sheila. Lol

Fail. You cut your dick off and you’re a self converted flat chested girl.

Let me guess, shes a CEO for a large investment firm? Or a school teacher, or a lawyer, or an officer of the law, or… Nope wait shes unemployed, works in a tattoo shop, or a carny.

Thank you for removing yourself from my prospective job fields.

Seriously, do people just not care that they alter their body so far that they are effectively ruining the only life they are given? I would love to interview these people when they are sitting on their death bed. Were you truly happy doing what you did 50 years ago?

I have nothing against you man, but I seriously would like to know why. You are farrrr from that chode I commented on above, so please dont take any of that as a swing at you… because its not. In fact I think your a great dude, and have your shit together rather well. I honestly just would like to know why.