Callout: Andy wit da TTZ

Id like to see a vid too…but come to think of it, im rather new and dont know any of you…lol…but id like to meet some of you guys soon, i love this f 'ing board!!!

my money is on andy, his wing is way too big to lose :slight_smile: downforce > *

haha…

i think this one is gonna come down to driver

Bring slicks not excuses…lol…I always wanted to use that!!!

IDK, last time I raced him his rear wiper decided to fly up/off…can’t be that much downforce! :rofl:

andys car seems like its pulling damn hard when we went on a mini cruise memorial day. good luck

:poke: :shoot: :wave:

why hasent he responded yet?

i dono, some people were making this seem like a negative call out…its not. but if he doesnt respond soon maybe ill race the IS before it gets its boots on :tup:

interesting.

I hope he is running better than the last time we ran.

kyle if your looking for a run with a TT i will fill in for andy :wink:

id like to see it when it happens…

this is my first time on in a day or so, so i haven’t seen the thread, otherwise i would have replied earlier obviously…

i’ll run, prefer a roll not because i’m a ricer, but because i’ve never once launched my car, honestly have no idea how to successfully do so without shit loads of hop, or bogging…but i can practice if a dig is what you prefer…no difference to me…

when it dyno’d something was definitely wrong, it has been feeling a lot stronger…obviously still not where i want it, but who cares

oh, and how many car lengths do you want me to give you ahead of time? :lol:

ps: good luck to all the people betting i’ll blow something up, you’re not gonna find anybody to bet against you :lol:

do it up. i wanna be a witness when it happens

so what…did you forget you made a callout or something? when/where are we doing this?

i prefer you PM me the details, or whatever josh wants to do since he’s the camera man, maybe he has a place he wants/recommends it takes place…but i do want to keep as many unnecessary cars as possible out of this, i dont like doing pulls with tons of people cruisin around behind, in front, and all around me…only 2 cars are racing, so only 2 cars need to be present

I find this ironic

ironic that i want to avoid asshats? or ironic that i dont want this to turn into another one of the typical no he won, no he won, no he woulda won, no he didnt go WOT threads…2 cars, 1 video, 1 outcome…why would more be needed?

Well said…dont forget about our run in the near future!!!:smiley:

Its ironic because you were one of “those guys” :slight_smile: