CALLOUT: CKY89

[quote=“cky89,post:196,topic:35770"”]

i work at a fucking car dealership you retard. taco place? ive never worked fast food in my life. you want me to say this shit to your face? next time i see you have a video camera so we can show all of nyspeed that you were wrong. yes. going to school makes me better than you. i sold my dsm take a drive thru my parking lot, find a rust pile in front of my house. theres 3 cars, none of which are older than 2002. if you’re still going to nyspeed meets when you have kids i feel bad for you. i feel even worse for your kid, i hope the fuck ends up even more retarded than you are.

oh and next time you come by my house in an attempt to egg it, make sure my car is there, im home and FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT GET CAUGHT BY MY DAD AND THE COPS.

AND IF YOU WANT I CAN POST FOOTAGE OF THAT ON HERE TO YOU RETARDED ASS FUCK.[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]

I PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT YOU DIE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/quote]

do whatever you want steve,but i know something you wont do,and thats man up and say any of this to my face,and you wont run kid…because your a fucking loser and you always have been.nobody likes you on this planet.you should go put a gun in your mouth before i see you around…seriously