CALLOUT: CKY89

ADULTS > kids

… I called you out? The game is half over.

Someone tell me when and where this is going down.I’ll be there with the camera ready.

Today. After the bills game.

YOU CALLED ME OUT. YOU WONT FUCKING GIVE ME A TIME OR PLACE.

Ok,When you find a place just PM on where you are gonna meet.

when the hell is after the game? i dont have time to sit here and wait for a shitty buffalo team to lose.

Maybe you could grow a pair and watch the game yourself.

it jay moron.and please stop talking shit steve.you really are an idiot.
i can piss faster then your cars.

hows about this.southgate…after the game no crying no bitching.fucking run already

football fucking blows.

it jay? learn some fucking english. oh wait, you could have if you weren’t the biggest fucking idiot ive ever met and dropped out of highschool. seriously if you cant handle highschool you should be handed a gun to end yourself.

you’re building a fucking honda civic and your 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS INTO IT. give up you don’t know your head from your ass, just buy layzies. the work is already done and you’ll save yourself some fucking money.

and for fucks sake stop living off the shit of your dads dick and make your own money and stop having everything in your motherfucking life handed you, you sorry ass fuck.

without your parents money you’d be nothing.

No one is as cool as Steve Hewitt.

zomg al smigelski. get the skateboard out of your asshole.

wow,you sure did set me straight, and what kind of car are you building?a pos dsm that will never see the light of day.it will sit in your parking lot like the rest of you rust piles collective dust.your a fucking loser.you need to stop talking shit.because you and i both know you would not have the sack to say it to my face.and you going through school makes you so much better then me. my son will probly be ordering tacos from you at nyspeed meets.eat shit and die pussy!!!

lol

i work at a fucking car dealership you retard. taco place? ive never worked fast food in my life. you want me to say this shit to your face? next time i see you have a video camera so we can show all of nyspeed that you were wrong. yes. going to school makes me better than you. i sold my dsm take a drive thru my parking lot, find a rust pile in front of my house. theres 3 cars, none of which are older than 2002. if you’re still going to nyspeed meets when you have kids i feel bad for you. i feel even worse for your kid, i hope the fuck ends up even more retarded than you are.

oh and next time you come by my house in an attempt to egg it, make sure my car is there, im home and FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT GET CAUGHT BY MY DAD AND THE COPS.

AND IF YOU WANT I CAN POST FOOTAGE OF THAT ON HERE TO YOU RETARDED ASS FUCK.[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]

I PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT YOU DIE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

do whatever you want steve,but i know something you wont do,and thats man up and say any of this to my face,and you wont run kid…because your a fucking loser and you always have been.nobody likes you on this planet.you should go put a gun in your mouth before i see you around…seriously

omg highschool drama! but this is funny keep it going

im dont talking to this retard,we can finish the conversation in person
im coming over wayne

I WILL SAY THIS SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING FACE.

and are you seriously blind? i said hours ago we should race now and i keep getting put off.

i dont give a flying fuck who you think likes me and who doesnt.

id rather be hated for who i am than be loved for my money dude.

and seriously. if you wanna get personal i know one person that can really hit home for you. dont make me go there.