CALLOUT: CKY89

[quote=“540guy,post:198,topic:35770"”]

omg highschool drama! but this is funny keep it going

[/quote]

its not highschool drama for me, I GRADUATED;)

jay>cky89 all day long

[quote=“cky89,post:200,topic:35770"”]

I WILL SAY THIS SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING FACE.

and are you seriously blind? i said hours ago we should race now and i keep getting put off.

i dont give a flying fuck who you think likes me and who doesnt.

id rather be hated for who i am than be loved for my money dude.

and seriously. if you wanna get personal i know one person that can really hit home for you. dont make me go there.

[/quote]

make it happen steve, whos the one person thats gunna make it hit home for me.go for it ill brace for impact

you know who im talking about.

im that that big of a scumbag so we can leave him out of it.

i feel bad for you

waiting

no i dont say his name why are you scared

still waiting

you’re seriously a fucking joke. i’m not gonna say it because i have a heart and i took that too far. dude im better than you so im leaving this shit alone. im done with you. i feel bad for myself because at one time i was friends with you.

get your head outta ur ass and grow up.

steve,please dont be afraid to say something.you already said enough…go right ahead i dare you.say it pussy

steve you suck, ive told you this in person before, ive told you id kick your ass before, so shut the fuck up already your car sucks i bet my winter beater can beat your “project”

!!!PUSSY!!!

[quote=“cky89,post:196,topic:35770"”]

. if you’re still going to nyspeed meets when you have kids i feel bad for you. i feel even worse for your kid, i hope the fuck ends up even more retarded than you are.

[/quote]

Thats pretty rough.He has a kid and you should leave his kid out of your mouth.I have 2 kids.I haven’t been to a SG meet yet but I would like to go.Do you feel sorry for me too???I’ll tell ya one thing.If you said to me what you said to FAHQ about his kid I would stomp the fuck outta you.Just an FYI.Lets all be friends here and do a couple of pulls.

i thought so,your a virgin

:deadhorse2:

[quote=“540guy,post:210,topic:35770"”]

steve you suck, ive told you this in person before, ive told you id kick your ass before, so shut the fuck up already your car sucks i bet my winter beater can beat your “project”

[/quote]

:deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2:

[quote=“95xbird,post:212,topic:35770"”]

Thats pretty rough.He has a kid and you should live his kid out of your mouth.I have 2 kids.I haven’t been to a SG meet yet but I would like to go.Do you feel sorry for me too???I’ll tell ya one thing.If you said to me what you said to FAHQ about his kid I would stomp the fuck outta you.Just an FYI.Lets all be friends here and do a couple of pulls.

[/quote]

i dont have kids xbird i was simply stating when i do have kids they will be there,and cky89 can fall on a fucking knife for all i care,and i think the next time i see him ill give him a helping hand

steve,please say what you were goin to say…i beg you.if you thing you have the stones then go for it

[quote=“95xbird,post:212,topic:35770"”]

Thats pretty rough.He has a kid and you should live his kid out of your mouth.I have 2 kids.I haven’t been to a SG meet yet but I would like to go.Do you feel sorry for me too???I’ll tell ya one thing.If you said to me what you said to FAHQ about his kid I would stomp the fuck outta you.Just an FYI.Lets all be friends here and do a couple of pulls.

[/quote]

i have no problem with you, i think you and your car are pretty cool. me and this kid go way back to around the 1st grade area. for some reason he cant seem to forget about me even though he hates me so much.

whenver al wants to run me i’ll run him. ive personally never even talked to the kid before, he just seems to have a huge issue with me thru hearsay.

theKID, and 95xbird. when you wanna run PM me, i will not be visiting this gay thread again.

[quote=“FAHQ,post:215,topic:35770"”]

i dont have kids xbird i was simply stating when i do have kids they will be there,and cky89 can fall on a fucking knife for all i care,and i think the next time i see him ill give him a helping hand

[/quote]

I see.I musta misread his post.But still uopsetting.Me being a dad,his statement kinda kit me in the wrong place’s.

[quote=“FAHQ,post:215,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

threats huh.

seriously. move on dude. you need help.

[quote=“cky89,post:193,topic:35770"”]

zomg al smigelski. get the skateboard out of your asshole.

[/quote]

lol because ive even touched a skateboard in over a year right?