callout:ericvw v. cky89

OMG im not going to start arguing with another vw kid.

Two of my friends were in said evo when he tried racing him one night. I could pull quotes up on the bench racing subject, about how he will pwn everyone once his parts are made but he has to wait for the company to make said parts first lol etc etc, but i really dont feel like it. Go search that 20+ page thread on ditb.

drama<3

ill race someone…not SUPER fast by any means but not too bad…mid 13’s?? maybe? :gotme:

What car do you have ? maybe ill do a run with ya

speed6…catback/intake…but ill consider it stock lol

run jake the kid who posted above you

im down whenever…whats he got?

GSR EK hatch

yeah im down…nothin like power to weight ratio FTW lol…i’d be down to do a couple rolls but i want some slow rolls and a dig :ohyeah:

he’ll most likely win from a roll but whats done to it? just a GSR swap? or is there some snky snky stuff goin on lol

no snky snky just gsr swap exhaust etc

This thread is uBer ghey.

no that would be the flyers avatar you have lol…

yea im down to run whenever…just post it up :tup:

That race was bullshit first off because he had to let off. I’ll put money down on another race between them. All this he said she said… well there was a thread… god I’ll video tape it. And I’m pretty sure he didn’t state that he would pwn anyone once he gets his parts I mean the race between him and newman in his sti would have been a hell of alot closer if he had the gt30. So you call your said two friends and get that evo out tonight and I’ll video the race no lie I’m sure you know this is down just name a time and place.

I’m still down for the race with the MR just give me some time to fix my timing pull my maf housing may need a bit of cleaning or I may just need a new maf sensor.

great :tup: but it’s not my car nor do i care, i was simply calling out his stupidity.

:picard:

seriously? but he didn’t, so that’s all that matters now right? This is rediculous, im done with you two. Just go to southgate and talk like this…

:picard:

We thought newman was still on stock turbo thats why we called him out. Bring your friends evo and we’ll talk trust me if you think I’m one of these emo pussy’s you got another thing comin.

As soon as I can get a new maf sensor and a few other parts I’ll get back to ya man. I think Cky is down just gotta do a pull from 3rd (he’s got a problem shifting into 3rd when he gets on it most likly is the syncros)

:bigclap:

So does that mean your still down to meet up? wtf.:eyebrow:

internet tough guy.