callout:ericvw v. cky89

ok,still confused.when are you getting a car brian?

about 3-4 weeks i gotta take a lil trip down south :hitit:

r we flying down or driving

^^ can i tape from your house?? i know its not the right side but still or we can just stay in :gotme: but really we need to get a on the side shot of this herrre

I’m down too see this and race the evo8:ohnoes:

yeha u wanna tape from my bridge.but none runs that far down the xxx

The WRX is prolly gonna lose my brother raced stevie from a dig in his 04 stock WRX and lost bad.

Maybe your brother sucks at driving :shrug:

well this wont be from a dig dughhhhhhhh and ur brother must not know how to drive

i think psphinx can setup his own shit :wink:

and steve, id be very impressed if you beat any of these people. Doubtful though, even with my vw love

damn I cant wait to get my new car all this action is killin me

we could i guess for a run or two to get some good shots but we will do it later in the year when all the big boys are out…what do u still need to do to the civic b4 it runs?

hey guys. put me on the list.

figure out why im not getting oil pressure…then start it.i was priming the motor and the dummy light wouldnt go off so idk

Weren’t you out before winter in it? I’m likin the red on blue, kinda grew on me.

clayton maybe u should race his brother then u guys are in the same boat not knowing how to drive and all…but he is one step ahead of u either way HE HAS A FUCKING CAR…Clayton u should not be talking shit on here or making stupid post your just goin to get bashed for it so wise up a bit and keep your mouth shut…

yea but i drain the fluid for winter.so i put juice in her yesterday and primed it and the motor isent getting oil so i gotta find the fuck out why

ok brian u win ill just never talk

just be nice a-hole

clayton im not sayin u should never talk but atleast think b4 u post stupid shit … thats the worst for a noob to start making fun of somone cuz it will just come back at u even harder