Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

chas010 has a LT1 for fourmlaLS1

Jason Green car cam/stall/slicks skinnys? I know who it is…I talked to him at the track a couple weeks back.

Was running 12.0ish I think runs 11.9X all day now…nice setup.

OT but why do i keep getting these lame emails from mark’s email address? :bloated:

cuz someone has the emails from wnyfbody most likely

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:143,topic:36457"”]

OT but why do i keep getting these lame emails from mark’s email address? :bloated:

[/quote]

It’s not Mark’s, it’s like 1 or 2 digits off, some letters are caps when originally they weren’t. It’s spectator jnj taking time off from building motors (lol) to waste time spamming the internet.

:picard: to this thread.

lol :word:

This thread rocks

I give it 4 out of 5

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Ya this thread is pretty funny :rofl:

The problem is there is a difference between having a lot of horsepower (well built motor), and having a good track time (well built car). The 60 ft. time is basically a huge dictator of how your track time will be.

Many people’s track times are not representative of how “fast” their cars are because either:

1. They have a lot of power and can’t launch (time looks worse than it should be)

OR

1. They can launch real good, but don’t have a lot of power. (time looks better than it should be compared to “faster” cars).

The funny shit is this thread has nothing to do with that…

Its actually about Choko wanting to race a few people…

And get this his car has low ETs and decently high MPH.

:lol: what a thread… hi5

I was referring to the conversation about racing on the track vs. racing on the street.

And I obviously WASN’T referring to Choko’s car with an auto. tranny plus 4000 stall speed when I was talking about people having trouble launching and getting good track times.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:109,topic:36457"”]

Jeeves since you ignored the whole topic of this thread…is that a no?

[/quote]

Ignored what? If choko wants to run me so bad then he should have come up to me and asked me to race the last time at the track. He had a chance to get a run in but didn’t do anything with it. I’m not about to drop everything now to go run him because he makes a thread.

Between my car coming off the road in a week or two and other shit going on i don’t have the time nor do i really even feel like it.

When you were running 13s and left early??

The reason he posted the thread is so that you would see it and come race…

This wasn’t a drop everything and come running…That would require a actual date to come race…It was a open ended call out.

I guess your “come race me at the track” shit from a month or ago doesn’t stand anymore?? Once other people actually started going to the track :bloated:

NYIRP… Friday Night… Be There…

(it better not be raining since there’s about two/three days left)

[quote=“jeeves744,post:153,topic:36457"”]

Between my car coming off the road in a week or two and other shit going on i don’t have the time nor do i really even feel like it.

[/quote]

you’re taking your car off at the beginning/middle of a month?

this thread makes my day at work go by much faster, thank you all for your support lmao…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:156,topic:36457"”]

you’re taking your car off at the beginning/middle of a month?

[/quote]

Because everyone else started going to the track and posting their times :lol:

so johnny vs sherm rematch friday? full 1/4 run and maybe a street run?

Depends when I get out of work…I should be there…

And no im not racing on the street.