Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

[quote=“Studderin,post:111,topic:36457"”]

shearm is scared to race me on da streeet.

[/quote]

you said no? need a keyboard last night?

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/g/i/p/785240.jpg

[quote=“Studderin,post:121,topic:36457"”]

you said no? need a keyboard last night?

[/quote]

You really want to start a bunch of shit don’t you?

Im trying really hard not to be a dick right now…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:123,topic:36457"”]

You really want to start a bunch of shit don’t you?

Im trying really hard not to be a dick right now…

[/quote]

:deadhorse: tis the way they work down there

JnJ why do you keep posting, you didn’t go, your just being a dick rider.

Ya NYI was a lot of fun. I said you beat me in the 1/8 you did. But track is track, street is street. I don’t get that good or starts, your car alot better there. (stall auto on DRs/ m6 stock wheels)
I think full 1/4 mile I can run you down, thats all. I can run down alot of faster cars then me on the street. Its for fun.

hahahaha

Run me down

Let me know when you run faster then 12.1 on drag radials…

[quote=“J&J,post:124,topic:36457"”]

:deadhorse: tis the way they work down there

[/quote]

yet you go out of your way in almost any PM or new era related thread to try and start shit.:hang:

just look at your sig…

Can we stop ruining this thread with OT crap…

Choko > FBodyMadnezz > FormulaLS1 > Studderin > JnJ

Thats solves all that BS

Now back to the call out thread.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:128,topic:36457"”]

Can we stop ruining this thread with OT crap…

Choko > FBodyMadnezz > FormulaLS1 > Studderin > JnJ

Thats solves all that BS

Now back to the call out thread.

[/quote]

well done.

Everyone got along…we all talked LS1s…There was much LT1 hate…

We will all go back and race another day…

What else can we ask for???

:meh:full 1/4

Please…that shit won’t ever dry out :bloated:

they were 70% done though. :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:130,topic:36457"”]

Everyone got along…we all talked LS1s…There was much LT1 hate…

We will all go back and race another day…

What else can we ask for???

[/quote]

word

Im looking forwaord to this fri

full 1/4 hopfully.

o look a weird email from dobiegillis. how classy.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:109,topic:36457"”]

So back on subject…

Jeeves since you ignored the whole topic of this thread…is that a no?

Joelster did you “get your new toys” are you also ignoring the topic of this thread?

Maybe next year???

[/quote]

Thanks for including me in this :roll2:

The topic of this thread was callouts, with the first paragraph saying something about “friendly”. I simply suggested an N/A run with choko. He ran .1 faster than me at the track, remember? I figured it would be a good run on the street. That’s all. Then he comes back with a 1G race “vegas style”, yeah, REAL friendly. I was out for 3 hours friday night with my girl. We stopped at Mighty. I raced a white 3rd gen with a cowl hood. Could’ve sworn I saw Skrappar there, a yellow Cobra, a silver or white '05+ Stang, mid 80’s supra, etc…I left around 11:30ish, BORED TO SHIT as usual. You act like I’m hiding. I’m sorry I’m not the night owl that you guys are, but Mighty at 1-2am isn’t my thing.

Yes I got some new toys, no they aren’t on yet. Based on what you ran yesterday you didn’t gain one bit, and you know it.

I don’t take my car off of the road til the snow gets crazy. I don’t pay shit for insurance, so I keep it on the road as long as I feel. I’m sure I’ll see you around, the year ain’t over yet.

lt1 hate?? ill be at the north american dragstrip next friday willing to run choko motor to motor (w/o running my a.c.)

[quote=“joelster,post:136,topic:36457"”]

Thanks for including me in this :roll2:

The topic of this thread was callouts, with the first paragraph saying something about “friendly”. I simply suggested an N/A run with choko. He ran .1 faster than me at the track, remember? I figured it would be a good run on the street. That’s all. Then he comes back with a 1G race “vegas style”, yeah, REAL friendly. I was out for 3 hours friday night with my girl. We stopped at Mighty. I raced a white 3rd gen with a cowl hood. Could’ve sworn I saw Skrappar there, a yellow Cobra, a silver or white '05+ Stang, mid 80’s supra, etc…I left around 11:30ish, BORED TO SHIT as usual. You act like I’m hiding. I’m sorry I’m not the night owl that you guys are, but Mighty at 1-2am isn’t my thing.

Yes I got some new toys, no they aren’t on yet. Based on what you ran yesterday you didn’t gain one bit, and you know it.

I don’t take my car off of the road til the snow gets crazy. I don’t pay shit for insurance, so I keep it on the road as long as I feel. I’m sure I’ll see you around, the year ain’t over yet.

[/quote]

was the white 3rd gens hood gray and did it have silver rs/iroc appearing rims?

[quote=“speedped79,post:138,topic:36457"”]

was the white 3rd gens hood gray and did it have silver rs/iroc appearing rims?

[/quote]

No, it was all white with a touch of blue pearl in it, looked nice, skinnies on the front.

[quote=“joelster,post:136,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

I ran better times with worse 60’s in worst conditions :wink:

Don’t worry about what my car runs anyways…

Oh yea your running out of track days…