Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

anyone wanna meet up right now?

[quote=“Studderin,post:99,topic:36457"”]

800hp and you ran a 11.8?

[/quote]

it was on 7 cylinders and wastegate pressure. more like 575hp. psychopjv and buickgn can back me up that my WG vacuum line was melted through, and i can post pics of my POS MSD plug wire that backed out and burnt through

[quote=“jeeves744,post:100,topic:36457"”]

And do you have new dyno numbers to back up your 800whp claim?

[/quote]

i have dyno numbers to back up 749whp. i made 749whp with 14psi and AFR in the 9s:1. i added some boost and took some fuel out. you do the math. either way, 780, 790, 800, 800+… whatever. thats a shitload of stress on an engine either way you put it

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:102,topic:36457"”]

it was on 7 cylinders and wastegate pressure. more like 575hp. psychopjv and buickgn can back me up that my WG vacuum line was melted through, and i can post pics of my POS MSD plug wire that backed out and burnt through

[/quote]

Quoted for truth. not a good day by any means. Grand national track rental. nobody was running their times and his car was way off. it has done 10.90’s though so i don’t see the need for all the hate. The way i saw it the new era boys only gave a shit about trap speed tonight. and if thats the case then your car is the biggest monster because it trapped 142. This was a callout thread that turned shitty. Jeeves came in to start drama with bill and totally not pay attention to the callout. Badazz has yet to be heard from and psphinx was out with us the other night. So far the import is the only one who has done anything with the callout.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:102,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

Na, my internet racing isn’t that advanced to care to see a pic of a melted part. Thats a funny offer tho.

No hate 749 is 749, not 800-900-1200? the claims are getting out of hand.

:word: and, i really just want to see choko race jeeves.

[quote=“Studderin,post:105,topic:36457"”]

Na, my internet racing isn’t that advanced to care to see a pic of a melted part. Thats a funny offer tho.

No hate 749 is 749, not 800-900-1200? the claims are getting out of hand.

[/quote]

no hate but rich is rich, and less boost is less boost. the pic was sarcasm because i know how this gets some peoples pantys in a bunch. 9s:1 AFR is stupid rich. 14psi is less than 16-17psi. the claims def are not out of hand. leaning it from 9s to high 10s and raising the boost a couple #'s can easily make up 50hp on a high VE motor :banghead:

[quote=“psychopjv,post:104,topic:36457"”]

Quoted for truth. not a good day by any means. Grand national track rental. nobody was running their times and his car was way off. it has done 10.90’s though so i don’t see the need for all the hate. The way i saw it the new era boys only gave a shit about trap speed tonight. and if thats the case then your car is the biggest monster because it trapped 142. This was a callout thread that turned shitty. Jeeves came in to start drama with bill and totally not pay attention to the callout. Badazz has yet to be heard from and psphinx was out with us the other night. So far the import is the only one who has done anything with the callout.

[/quote]

bill could always run matts car. hes all about mph

So back on subject…

Jeeves since you ignored the whole topic of this thread…is that a no?

Joelster did you “get your new toys” are you also ignoring the topic of this thread?

Maybe next year???

i’ll be out tonight if anyone else is down. the weather should hold out.

shearm is scared to race me on da streeet.

[quote=“Studderin,post:111,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

why risk the ticket when he housed you on the track? you’re the one always promoting everything track and then you lose at the track and whine we don’t come out to rochester on an hour notice…

[quote=“Studderin,post:111,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

We were at the track…

I beat you

That was your fastest pass of the night…and I think ever…that was not even my fastest pass.

I wasn’t wasting gas to drive out to Rochester to beat you again…

:clap:

I didnt think I did any wining?
I’m alot faster on the street. Its just for fun, I offered to last night you didnt want to. I was trying to get back on topic. track is track, street is street.

Yea my car usually runs 2-3sec slower on the street…last time they brought the timing equipment out onto Sherdian drive…

:bloated:

Please don’t waste my time with this bs…Everyone had a good time at the track yesterday and put up track times.

My car has more in it…

Your car has more in it…

I happened to beat you at the track yesterday…Who knows what will happen next week.

Not to mention that run against me you redlighted…It easy to beat people on the street when you jump the gun :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:115,topic:36457"”]

Yea my car usually runs 2-3sec slower on the street…last time they brought the timing equipment out onto Sherdian drive…

[/quote]

:lolham:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:115,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

Are you serious that happens to me too.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:117,topic:36457"”]

Are you serious that happens to me too.

[/quote]

Yeah because cars are always faster on an un-prepped surface :fyi:

E-racing is gay

[quote=“Studderin,post:119,topic:36457"”]

Track-racing is gay

[/quote]

:mamoru: