Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

its only a 10% chance thats reallygood

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:80,topic:36457"”]

Well the rain is supposed to stop by 6am…and be clear all day tomorrow…

I just don’t know about the high humidity and racing all day…

[/quote]

you can blame me for that. Seems like everytime i have an opportunity to race its like 100% humidy. I like to drive around with a constant shit cloud hovering over my car.lol

its 5am and im still awake. gonna try waking up in time. hopefully no rain.

8am and im awake. anyone know how the weather is out there? nyirp.com says its cloudy. but thats what it said last time i drove out there to see it was canceled.

Checking radar…and waking up the choko now.

i just called and they said that they got sprinkled last night and they were drying the track now. they plan on runnin.

hell yeaz

Now I gotta go do a burn out in frony of Chokos and wake him up…

DA will be a little hi, but no rain

[quote=“jeeves744,post:49,topic:33897"”]

So when are all the fast cars going to actually prove they are fast and go to the track?

[/quote]

time to mop up

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:89,topic:36457"”]

time to mop up

[/quote]

:funny:

i just woke up now. 5pm. im leaving for track now as they are open till 8. i couldnt wake up earler , so here i come :lol:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:89,topic:36457"”]

time to mop up

[/quote]

mop up what? The parts of your blow motor? Maybe your 4th motor will hold together :tup:

[quote=“jeeves744,post:92,topic:36457"”]

mop up what? The parts of your blow motor? Maybe your 4th motor will hold together :tup:

[/quote]

the clutch pushed the crank, not the motors fault :fyi: dont be mad that my walking crank would have had no problem with your stuff :rx3: i could have kept running the car, i just dont run shit into the ground unlike some people.

ill run ya on the motor when im done with it, maybe you’ll have a chance. then again, i think ill be running better than your latest 13s :gotme:

but im sure you guys can come up with an 8 second combo. its only 1DAYAWAY

Ya, why race your car when you can talk about how fast it will be. So what did everyone on the page run this year?
The speed shop mod get more miles on it this year then cars?

[quote=“Studderin,post:94,topic:36457"”]

The speed shop mod get more miles on it this year then cars?

[/quote]

maybe if you type that in english i can answer it for ya.

and like i always say and have lived up to, ill run anyone at the track or elsewhere that wants to race. its not a big deal for me, thats part of the reason i build the car

to answer your first question that i could comprehend, i ran a 11.8 @ 123. the car had issues that psychopjv can back me up with, and i was only allowed one run. just like last time jeeves went to the track, and he ran 13s all day.

yes, obviously my car is apart. if you’re desperate to do some comparisons, why dont you line up against layzie, or muscle50, or firehawk853, or kingsario, or psychopjv, or several others. they will all tell you how i stacked up against them, enjoy

[quote=“jeeves744,post:92,topic:36457"”]

[/quote]

Where have you been track star??

Choko wanted to run you bottle to bottle…

I wanted to run you motor to motor…:confused:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:93,topic:36457"”]

the clutch pushed the crank, not the motors fault :fyi: dont be mad that my walking crank would have had no problem with your stuff :rx3: i could have kept running the car, i just dont run shit into the ground unlike some people.

ill run ya on the motor when im done with it, maybe you’ll have a chance. then again, i think ill be running better than your latest 13s :gotme:

but im sure you guys can come up with an 8 second combo. its only 1DAYAWAY

[/quote]

Are you really that stupid that you think that weak ass comment about mark would bother me at all? How about you go ask your buddy about how he is going on 6 years and counting with out a car.

But hey maybe your new motor will last longer then a year :tup:

[quote=“jeeves744,post:97,topic:36457"”]

Are you really that stupid that you think that weak ass comment about mark would bother me at all? How about you go ask your buddy about how he is going on 6 years and counting with out a car.

But hey maybe your new motor will last longer then a year :tup:

[/quote]

i dont care whether it bothers you, it still makes me laugh. what makes you think jay has any plans of building his car. i dont recall him saying anything about building his car. hes got other priorities. he has no desire to build his car so i dont see why you think youre achieving an insulting comment

are you that dumb about my motor? my built LS1 was still good when i pulled that. i needed something stronger, (iron), and needed the rods and crank out of that motor. im actually selling the same rods and pistons from the ls1 motor. the pistons look like new. anything but blown

my current motor i built for '06. i ran it last year. ran good. it was pushing 800hp. pulled it for preventative maintenance. 800HP MOTORS THAT HAVE 5000MILES ON THEM REQUIRE THIS RETARD. i replaced the bearings and rings. the bearings weren’t that bad. hell ill post pictures of them if you want. the rings i just did because the engine was apart. i could have easily ran it this year.

this year i ran the motor. another 5000miles on it. car ran strong. raced chucks car the week i pulled it out. ask him how that turned out. i pulled it to check on things. the crank was walking. turns out the clutch was SLIGHTLY riding. however applied enough pressure the push the crank forward to wipe out the thrust bearing. ya that sucks. i guess you can say it blew. BUT THAT IS PART OF THE GAME WHEN YOU ARE MAKING 800WHP JACKASS.

you make it sound like im going through a motor a year. that is simply not the case. this is the first motor that popped (and i dont really think you can say popped when the car was running GREAT when i pulled it out), since my stock motor

now i am building something new, something bigger. because i need it? no. because i think it will help me at the track? no. im building it because i think it will be fun to build. will it eventually blow? yes. i know this. i am not naive. big hp cars eventually blow. that is part of the game

800hp and you ran a 11.8?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:98,topic:36457"”]

i dont care whether it bothers you, it still makes me laugh. what makes you think jay has any plans of building his car. i dont recall him saying anything about building his car. hes got other priorities. he has no desire to build his car so i dont see why you think youre achieving an insulting comment

[/quote]

Its not an insulting comment. Its to point out how stupid you idiots look by trying to make fun of someone for not having a car out when it was out last year, but its ok for the retard not to have his car running in over 6 years. And what makes me think he has plans of building his car? Oh i dont know, maybe the fact that he kept talking about building it. Remember him buying that SOM bird so he could put the LS1 in his car? But ya, why should he put his car back together when he can just continue to ride chuck’s nuts and claim that he is responsible for your car also.

And do you have new dyno numbers to back up your 800whp claim?