Callout MARCUS

[quote=“layzie,post:457,topic:29791"”]

lol in his dreams :poke:

[/quote]

maybe in 5 yrs when hes done with his car woop woop

[quote=“layzie,post:455,topic:29791"”]

im down to run the TT viper. i will show up with my dancing shows on. no harm in seeing a TT Viper and what it can do.

mark cmon dont make me come down the street.

[/quote]

So what does that mean, you are gonna dance for us like Grease or The Producers?? Fag… :smiley:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:462,topic:29791"”]

So what does that mean, you are gonna dance for us like Grease or The Producers?? Fag… :smiley:

[/quote]

you pick :wink:

ok im mad i just read 19 pages of posts and no video!!! someones gettin dickkicked

[quote=“speedped79,post:464,topic:29791"”]

ok im mad i just read 19 pages of posts and no video!!! someones gettin dickkicked

[/quote]

could have saved yourself the trouble of reading sense there is another forum just for videos

[quote=“layzie,post:465,topic:29791"”]

could have saved yourself the trouble of reading sense there is another forum just for videos

[/quote]

*since

oh it’s on dan. i hope all your grammar is correct.

i have the longest custom titles.

I really don’t understand why everyone’s pointing fingers at Marcus and laughing just because he lost :gotme:

He has a very nice, fast car and had the balls to show up and make it happen when the majority of people here wouldn’t ever step up. This is the first time I can remember that a local Viper owner has actually raced anyone!

For all those thinking that Marcus’s ego took a huge hit after the race consider this: If he really had a “big bad domestic” ego, he wouldn’t have shown up to race a Civic in the first place.

[quote=“Final GTS,post:349,topic:29791"”]

When someone attacks my character, for NO reason, when they have no clue about me, I respond to find out why- simple…

… all mods on Marcus’s car were put there by me…

… So what if it won or lost, it still fits the bill for what you just said above. As I said many times, I cannot ask any of my friends or customers to run their cars- thats their deal.

[/quote]

Your “character?” You mean “credibility” right? Were you wanting to use the word “ego” but were thinking of something less obvious?

Sorry man, But J&J Speed Shop has more credibility than you.

Everyone loves to bust your balls because of your internet / Viper ego. It’s too damn easy to get you going.

I had no idea you did all the work on Marcus’s Viper. I stand corrected, but you bring up a good point: Why should your customers fight your battles for you?

Oh, and no cable = no vid yet.

[quote=“woody,post:456,topic:29791"”]

domestics vs imports, oh noez. everyone ride the coat tails of all the fast cars on either side! ready go!

[/quote]

Where does that leave me? :2fingers:

:smiley:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:468,topic:29791"”]

I really don’t understand why everyone’s pointing fingers at Marcus and laughing just because he lost :gotme:

He has a very nice, fast car and had the balls to show up and make it happen when the majority of people here wouldn’t ever step up. This is the first time I can remember that a local Viper owner has actually raced anyone!

For all those thinking that Marcus’s ego took a huge hit after the race consider this: If he really had a “big bad domestic” ego, he wouldn’t have shown up to race a Civic in the first place.

[/quote]

THIS IS TRUE, but it was cool to some honda’s around pull the viper!

[/quote]

Burn…

[quote=“jkucz28,post:461,topic:29791"”]

maybe in 5 yrs when hes done with his car woop woop

[/quote]

yeah 5 years :bloated: . It will be a nice race :wink: Just got to get my new gears installed

do people on this forum think that vipers are suppose to be the fastest car built… maybe if a civic beat up on a maclaren f1 then yea props. but its just a viper

so who won

didn’t read the thread eh? it was a tie… they both broke off the launch

i heard they both hit ludicrus speed and disapeared into a worm hole. :snky: we still havent found sario.

Vid is up :tup:

Check first post.

nice kill / tie whichever

:tdown: to all the un-needed drama that took place

[/quote]

:confused: was this suppose to be a dig or compliment?