Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

Yeah thats what his buddy’s told us for $300

hmmm ok

all honesty…stop the bullshit.
simple as this…u guys from roc keep digging at the buffalo guys and they wont feel confortble coming here. its just bench racing.

now…does any one from buf that wants to come here and race want to get a word in??

Sounds like the del sol better man up in 4 days.

my advice, hope for the worst
z06 is a mid 11 second car. he will be on et streets/dot slicks.

you better be on drag, full race tune and vp.

this is where i like fastmofo. you run them their race. if u beat them your the man, plain and simple. if you lose then you lost their race, thats easier to chew. Beat them at their game. good luck guys, i hope this really happens, especially after he showed up sunday and didnt race.

Im not on a slick…if you were speaking of me. I ran 11.7 @ 124 on a bone stock Z with the BALD tires I used all season long and ran at the track in late september. Currently Im on the same tires- only new and have an intake and a tune. Guys with drag radials have seen LOW 11sec times and 3 have ran 10.8s @ 129.

The Z is potent and no slouch.

I believe a dig race is the way to race for money and that was the way it was presented last sunday. I’ll give him a roll race if he wants but first from a dig- the way it should be.

mike u should run slicks cause by the end of the 1/4 hes going to be in your rear like your gerbal :touchy:

^^^

So it comes to this. Dig, it will be a drivers race. Roll, the honda will run train.

I vote the drivers race :tup:

:word:

dig then roll

z oh should buy some rubber today!!!

please do not forget that that honda weighs exactly half of that z06.
and dont forget the z06 is a pump gas stock car with an intake.
and dont forget the honda has a turbo the size of a frisbee.
the vette has no power adder and is rollin on stock radials.
he is just the only person besides emery and i that offered to accept his challenge. but running me or emery just wouldnt be fair.
i am not dicrediting the honda at all. if he makes big power and
the car is a monster at highway speeds then congrats to him.
i love any car with big big power.

now is anyone from buffalo coming to roc this sunday ?

-timmy

anyone know y it says 0 posts under my name???

You’re posting in forums where posts don’t add to post count…

150 roll race
150 dig race

if the expected happens, no one owes anyone shit…

if it doesnt? Hmmmmmm

now thats a setup

a z06 wieghs 32xx a del sol with a b series turbo weighs at least 2600

the delsol never called anyone out cuz i was there as soon as we got there everyone from ROCHESTER started calling everyone in the ROC area to race him and he was not saying no to anyone …so get yor facts right…

if thats the truth then its sad. so where did the 9 sec and the 700 hp stuff come from. hmmmm

Rochester retards at it again :tup:

i hate these stupid arguements… “dont forget” the z06 cost how much more, has how much bigger of a motor etc… see how stupid that sounds? you can twist it to work both ways, so why bother even saying anything lol

clearly everyone should just race each other in identical cars

only because mike was asked why he was scared to run a little honda from a roll.

why didn’t we think of that earlier!