Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

damn, thats movin out :tup:

Interested in a dig - 100 or so, to keep it safe?

I want to see these runs, for real. That sol is a fucking monster

sure but with slicks

i gots juan on my telephone.

Buy Now!

Of course. I was down in buffalo last night, but I can be again within a week or 2. I’ll get ahold of you :wiggle:

ok

get ahold of me if you need a camera jo jo i wanna see this

I wanna see what my old car can do lol, :tup: to having some friendly runs

hey hector how about taking a run at the r6

sure this weekend is ok?

Not trying to be an ass but if your car isn’t safe enough to race on the track, under controlled conditions, no intersections or speed limits, why do you think its o-k to street race? They put those rules into effect for your safety. I guess the Transit Rd crash is still fresh in my mind & I don’t want to read about or see anything like that again.

:word:

Street racing isn’t save no matter what you have done to your car. Just because you have a cage doesn’t mean the person you hit does. With that being said, this site was born, or at least became popular, on the concept of the greater than thread.

no, it wasn’t. This site was born because of drama on UBRF, and had 2/3 of its members before the >/< thread was ever posted. This site is not a haven of street racing, and does not condone it.

:slight_smile:

true :slight_smile:

i never once agreed to race anyone in this thread. I prefer racing at the track which is why i try to run at the track, which in return got me kicked from the track. I am sourcing a cage and will be back at the track again hopefully.:gotme:

Oh and to race on transit road is just plain rediculous. please dont even try to associtate me with that kinda nonsence.

HEARD U WERE IN ROCHESTER LOOKING FOR A RACE.
IF THIS STILL STANDS ILL TAKE THAT BET but only FOR $$

i drove bill’s car last night … there is some traction issue in the top of 3ed if you will :gotme:

Were you calling cars out in Rochester last night?