Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

If you run anyone from rochester for $ make sure you have a 3rd party hold the cash before the run. They have been known to take off without paying.

LMAO i wasnt there but i heard the story.

well if u raced us u wouldnt have to worry about that. it would only be the 2 racers and 1 person from each side as a witness.

and here we go…

yea i was up there and i was tring to race but i couldn’t race, i keep having problems with my tranny, im going to try to fix it over the week to go back next sunday

i kinda want to race emery and the EB vette from rochacha

in for seeing some fast cars come up to play in the roc next sunday :tup:

race the honda bill

goin 10.9 i dont think u wanna make that bet.

lol are you kidding?
hahaha

OMG EMERYS CAR IS KING NO ONE CAN FUX WIT DAT

:lolsign: i do

ill take that bet also, and i dont bet usually.

fuck id take out a loan to see this.

it says in his profile that it went 10.9. im just going off of that. i know emery went a bit faster and on the street its pretty sick.

Yea the Evo may be sick…but if you didn’t already know this…

F-bodys are SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Edit Buffalo > Rochester has always been and will always be…

Bills car is fast no doubt… but getting a 6 speed car to hook on an unfamiliar unprepped back road he has never ran on somewhere in bumble fuck rochester against a consistent mid 10 sec awd car on its home turf wouldnt be a cake walk. I would be willing to put a small fun wager on the evo if that race does go down.

u guys have alot faster and more cars than we do. for us to drive to the track its to long so we might as well take it to the street. most people here build thier cars to hook an the street and not the track for that reason. racing is racing no matter what your in but the bench racing now that is a dif story lol:crap:

huh?
NYI isnt that far man, i lived in rochester 7 years

yea that was on bills OLD setup :lol:

:word: smiff

thats alot of ground to catch up.

bottled vette vs turbo camaro would be more intresting.

mike should spray the vette
i seen a vette yesterday with a sick rear turbo system and slicks but i bet even on the street it wont hook