Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

did u not just read saying im not doing shit on the street?

it looks like school bus…no cop would even notice!

OROC - i have to put some people in check first. Remember im know for my street kills not my timeslips. :tspry:

TIM - :tup: it sounds locked in to me too.

slopoke - noone wants to lose foolz. he accepted the race with the civic.
If he wants to run the mustang after more power to him. This would be the race of the night.

i got a duster that would be a good race for the mustang

I want to see the race with the stang too…i talked to him on the phone about it and i told him to go for it…we will see what happens

is the mustang coming on sunday?

Todd for you ill do it. Well ill try…

Bovice- again if you were to re-read my posts I said that at ONE TIME I WOULD RACE ANYTHING WITH MY EVO- Hence past tenths. You took it as Im some hard ass that will race anything lol- Joe is right im smart. I pick and chose my races- WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. For fun well then I dont care cuz its for fun. I know my cars gone- it sucks because now im stuck with an 11sec car, but who knows what Ive got planned next…

Your not busting my balls,…you just sound like a tard when you talk to me on here. So then I read your blah blah blah posts they either take my words out of content or make shit up that has no truth to it. So then I think to myself, am I speaking another language? Anyways…

If choda says its good- ill run him too. The del sol, well if hes the one callin people out then he should back his call outs- he originally said FROM A DIG. And then he said from a roll and if its a dig it has to be in buf. So then I said ill come to you- and now its back to the roll- but you know what i think ill still run him.

And as for this time I talked to you at the track- buddy I dont talk to anyone at the track nor do I talk like that- that seems like something moronic you’d say if you had a fast car. I really dont care what people do at the track unless its a friend. And to REPEAT MYSELF again, I dont go looking to talk to people so obviously if this did happen you came up to me asking questions about my car.

And I do like to hear myself talk lol…and argue with people- honestly I think its fun…

Maybe I do know you? were you the one going like this with all your broski’s:gay3:

Sorry Todd I failed…but I tried

Im ready to run and tired of this clown lets have some fun this sunday

Mike

:word: :tup: muscle50 someone call him, i lost his number

is this the mustang50 guy?

is he the one yelling at the other guy?

:lol:

Sorry Derrick, I raced one last year on my little motor

Stang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZO6 roll
Stang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZO6 Dig

:clap:Todddddddddddddddddddd

I hope some of this was a joke- who talks like that lol

You got yourself a race…and it wont be for charity

And if you kill me then it will show how big your balls really are- calling out slower cars lol

Guess Im lost. In the same post you said come on out here and we will do it, then you said you dont race on the street? Did you build a track in your back yard?

-Em

Your gonna put the money up now???

Of course- I wouldnt want to hear you ramble on like that to me…

So like I said…we can do it however- If it isnt a close race at all then its worth me paying to see you call out slower cars…shows what your really about

Dont forget to fill that bottle

Mike

And I will say so that I dont sound like a total dickhead, you have a nice car.

hmmmm…no, no i def didnt come up to you to talk to you about your car because i already said…YOU DIDNT HAVE IT THERE WITH YOU! you rolled up with your old man in his Zo6…and to be honest, its a Zo6 i can go to the stealership and go sit in one…besides, ive seen tons of “fast” cars i wouldnt waste my time, its a fucking evo with AMS stickers on it and a giant snail…ooooooooooooooo! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQ BRO! sry i dont sweat ppl’s nuts that hardcore…and for the record, yes, yes you did talk all this good shit about ppl’s cars and how your evo would romp on them and this and that…as we sit there thinking to ourselves, “what a cock sucker!” you didnt say it to anyone, yet, you said it to yourself (or your dad maybe?) which again proves to me that you like hearing yourself talk…or maybe you were hoping someone would over hear you saying that and be like “damn bro what do you drive???” that way you could brag and “show off” your siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiq AMS evo…you dont hafta openly tell ppl what you drive, you can mumble things to yourself and if someone is stupid enough to over hear you and ask you what you drive, then you can prance around like a d-bag and tell them all about your car…and no, if i had a “fast” car i wouldnt go around and brag to everyone what i have…simple reason: YOUR CAR GOT STOLEN! ding ding ding! the more you brag and “show off” your shit, the more people “hating” on you are gonna try and knock you down a peg or two…so once again, you’re an idiot and further prove my point of you being a “trust fund d-bag”…k thanks

oh and past tenths? do you have a lisp? because if so, AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

jesse, please race this kid

completely unneccessssary

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PAST UNLESS IT RACING. DROP IT GUYS. YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME.SERIOUSLY.

LETS GET BACK TO THE RACING.

UNLESS U 2 WANT TO SWAP #'S AND CUP SIZES???

He called you out?

[quote=“Muscle 50”]

I’ll take that challenge[/quote]
Thats what you’re calling a callout? Looks to me like he accepted yours.
:gotme:

Past tenths- no lisp bud- its not past tenth…say it outloud like you did in the third grade and maybe it will come to you.

kool I was there with my dad with the Z… Did you ever think maybe if you “over heard our convo” I was talking openly with my dad- if this really did happen. So if he says yeah michael you think you can beat him on100ct- maybe I said ya no prob its not that fast. But see cuz your a little shit im sure you are just looking for me to do something so you can say oooh what an asshole. And dude why the fuck were you standing right behind me enough to hear a two person convo…

Honestly Idc what people think about me. My car wasnt stolen from ppl around here…the insurance company is dealing with that. You think I care if a tool bag like you doesnt like me. Ha- I love kids like you.

And I did say I love to talk.

Im really getting bored with you…

hows this w/e you say back…your right- you win- your a loser.