Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

big :tup:

sure come out here and ill do it… ill bust out the big tune for it. no way in hell im driving all the way out there to do this stupid shit. dont really bother me whos faster yada, yada. i could care less about doing anything on the street besides cruising. ive had way to many people i know die this year already from this crap

kens tensioner is on its way out on his car, whenever he boosts it he blows his belt off.

good idea with the trailer…
come early so you can hang.

-timmy

honestly i want to see new muscle in the rochester area…
if we cruise thats awesome too. come on out guys…choda you can
park your rig at my house. just come up this weekend with some cars.
i promise i will come out with some guys shortly after. hey if you want…
alot of guys are coming this saturday from syracuse to run roch guys right at spencer speedway. only 1/10 mile track but rwd cars its still a race.

-timmy

Sorry Jesse …

ZO6 > Stang from the roll

LAWLZ!!

Are you all that clueless???.. I openly admitted my time and what I have done to my car. I have NO problem racing a car that is SOMEWHAT EVENLY MATCHED with mine.

I mean are some of you that retarded to think I would race my 11 sec car against some cars that maybe 10s or better hahahahahhahaa. FUCK NO DO I WANNA LOSE MONEY- ESPECIALLY ON A RACE I CANT WIN.

Can I ask you all something, would you?

Example- choda runs 10flat at Xmph- I cant remember now, but anywways, why on gods earth would I race cars in that same level or that are faster then me for money. To make the other guy richer?

And when I said Id race anything- that was with my Evo- Reread the posts- Dont try and twist my words to suite your wack arguments and make me sound like some kind of pussy.

I answered this Del sols challenge- intial challenge (i think were forgeting the title of this thread) and now Im getting cars that I dont know how fast they really are or what they have done to them trying to call me out lol…Its easy to call someone out when you know what the other guys running and you also know how fast your car is too.

So let me break this down again in a simple and easy text, that way were all on the same page:

1)I will race anything- anything that would be a good heads up race, not me being hustled (like Im a noob to this whole scene lol)

2)Its easy to call someone out when you know your car is faster and what the other guy is running

3)STOP TWISTING MY WORDS

4)If I had my car around- Id honestly run just about anything on here, ESPECIALLY FROM A DIG. Sorry its gone and I cant use it to show some of your buffalo cars up

5)Will see you this sunday

And now Im going back to the beach with some ladies

wow i thought this thread died lol guess not…

Thanks man, wouldnt be my first choice of car if i started over again but its got too much into it theres no turning back now.

Why has bighands mustang not been brought up in this?? Hes alot faster than brians camaro

Dave has come out there several times hoping to race you. Evo on Evo action. He doesn’t even care if you run your 100 oct tune to his 93 oct tune…

-Emery

fixed it for you…

i love it! everytime we bust your balls you write this 39023095723059283 page response! srsly, why do you type so much? does it make you feel smarter? are you the kind of kid that likes to hear himself talk? honestly, and to go back a few pages when you said “i dont judge people by the cars they have” BULLSHIT! you sounded like such a piece of shit talking about all the peoples cars up at NYI the one day…“pffft its not that fast, i would destroy em with mine!” we get it, you HAD a stoopid fast car…past tense, HAD…no shit there isnt that many people that WERE gonna touch your 700awhp evo…get over it, its in the past…you dont own the car anymore…until “your” Zo6 runs 9’s, im not impressed…if your all for racing, then race! do a fun race with no cash involved…if you’re into it THAT much you’ll have no problem doing some fun runs to see where the car stacks up…you’ve stated your case about your cars, your builds blah blah blah…cool, its over…i wont bring it up anymore…but when someone calls you out dont say “oh well yeah of course you’re gonna win!” just race anyways! muscle50’s car is super fast, is it in the 9’s? no…is he in the 10’s? maybe…maybe not…theres only one way to find out…RACE HIM!

All i think evomike is trying to say is that he wanted to race the kids with the del sol and then this kid jumps in from no where and says ill “ill race you” and why would he race that he has no idea about that car…BUT if the car is close to his he would defiantly race… mikes not scared but smart and if he looses so what their is always some one faster

evomike - :tup: u accepted the del sol race. but there isnt a car from buffalo going to roc that is like mine. you and muscle 50 would be a good race. I think itd really come down to driver and driver alone. who can launch, shift, and drive their car. Thats whos gonna win the race. Both dot tires, both street trims, both standard… .
He accepted to you because he is confident in his new combo. there is nothing wrong with that. From what i see, this will be his first race this season. this is a fair race.

oroc - bighands has way to much to lose racing on the street. If i were in his shoes id keep it to the track.

thats very understandable & respectable, and thats how i feel about my stuff as well. I’m kinda suprised your not in the same shoes choda! :wink:

I’d be down for a track meet rather than street racing when i do finish up my car

right he accepted the del sol’s race…that thing with a race gas tune, race suspension and slicks will EASILY, EASILY be in the 10’s…so i dont get why he’s worried about racing the 5.0 from a dig/roll? :gotme:

x2…seems pretty legit to me…jesse knows his car inside and out…not to mention he knows how to drive it…

dun dun dun… i’ve hung with both dave/psphinx and said this race needs to happen!

because he had no idea about the car or what was done to it/what it runs…would you run something you had no idea about? i dont think so especially for money…for all he knew the car could be running 9’s

now we know from others on here about the car…if he comes down sunday im sure mike will race him…but im not mike so i dont know.

mike if u write one more god damn poem im going to kill u.
as far im concerned the race is locked in. mike and the honda accepted.
let it die then bench race sunday. if no one races then we will be out there soon or take this shit to the track.

is boring to me to know that everyone is after one honda.
mike u still gotta race chuckie. thats the race i want to see.

Word! honeslty muscle50 would be a good race with you(seriously), if your scared then dont race for $300, run the civic from his roll and the stang from a dig, whats the big deal if you win/lose…

if he did a little research he would find out what jesse has done…it is posted on here, not to mention theres a nifty video of it…

This thread runs in circle…