Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

ok so the del sol is in for sunday.

who else is coming???

mike wtf. run the mustang, he has yet to post dyno/track times.
he just posted his setup he not hiding anything. If he beats you then no biggie. come back in 2 weeks and run him again. I dont see a problem. There is going to be a winner and loser. the only real losers are the ones not racing.

muscle 5.0 :tup: :tup:

tim - I’m checking with the warden, oops i meant wife. if need be, i might be able to bring my trailer for anyone that doesnt want to drive, or if they break. They will be helping with the gas money. I dont know yet. ill know later today.

Jesse do it, and i wanna see more than just racing on this vid HAHA its been a while since a dencent degrading vid from you :rofl:

Just an intake and thats it for now

2007 c6 Z

Evomike just run anybody who challenges ya, what happened to dont care if i lose? We need vids! :tup:

Nice. I bet we would be close…

Hey money is money…When throwing money around Im careful- why would I want to race something I cant beat lol? Getting hustled isnt fun either and usually in a fair honest race the two cars should be somewhat similar. This is my opinion but I think most would agree in a money race. for tooling around I say who cares…obviously

And Im just answering this del sols call out, which originally stated from a dig.

I’ll look over that mustangs setup, I didnt look at it yet or knew anything about the car…

Chill out Jack lol…its not like I dont race or dont back my talking up

Were thinking about coming out Sunday…meet up where ever we go…

OK sounds good. Keep me updated

You making the stang out to be some crazy 150+ car and its not, it would be a damn good race, oh yea and he’s full street trim(full interior)

OK SO HERE IS THE DEAL:

if you have a car and your coming to roc them pm me and ill tell u where the new spot is.

i want to keep it hush hush so if u dont have a car and are just looking for a seat at the show then dont bother. i dont want to see your friends or mine get in trouble cause u wanna watch from the sideline.

what ever pm’s you get you better post up whos supposed to show…

funny how jesse wants to call the Z06 out to run from a dig and now the evokid is backpeddling…quit being a douche…i thought “you never back down from a race” oh let me change that to “i never back down from a race i know ill win” :cjerk:

^that was me btw fuckin stupid joe staying logged in…blah blah blah blah blah…JUST FUCKING RACE ALREADY! THIS SHIT IS SOOOOO GHEY! if you’re confident in your car, run the fuckin thing! people talk all this good shit about they’re car “it runs this” “it has this much horsepower” “i get this many broads driving it” GROW THE FUCK UP! if you think your car has what it takes to run some pretty quick cars from buffalo (muscle50, firehawk853, turbo_ls1,choda,elmisterio etc) then man up and just do the shit already! obv the buffalo doods arent gonna wanna drive out to roc. and risk breaking something, and same holds true for the roc. guys coming to our hometown…get the sand outta your vagina’s and just run, no money, just fun runs!

thats what i thought, now “its im not gonna race for $$$ if i know i am going to lose” so what your basically saying you will only race for $$$ if you know you are going to win? Sorry but you will never know for sure no matter what you race…

trust me…u get here he will race. we will stick him in the toilet if he doesnt.

where are Bladez, psphinx81 , and mindless? Represent f00z

holy shit you and I ACTUALLY AGREE on something world ends

lol sorry i forgot to mention mindless, psphinx and bladez in this too…

lol don’t ever cry again about wanting that neon driver to have the book thrown at him, your ALL OVER the kills forum this week! sorry but i couldn’t help but notice the irony cal :stuck_out_tongue: