Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

Little OT but what does nitrous cost now, last time i filled was $3.75-$4.00 last year when i was filling up…

what cars from roc would you like to try out ?
blue z06
red gto
emery
evomike
timmy
chucky

-timmy

4.50 to 5 around roch. went up with everything else

If you really run the 9.8 times in the clip in your sig then yes I am sure. I haven’t gotten out this season yet i doubt I will 60ft any better then 1.4 since it isnt an auto but i am not scared of a high 9sec car. You dont even know what cars I have or own haha and 2k is fine. If you want to ship it out here I know a great shipping guy. Anyhow my point is why be an ass and try to stir up shit like you certainly are. If someone dosent want to race on whatever terms you want whats the big deal? Just go race someone else. There is so much drama in racing now a days I hardly ever race aside from the track at this point. It really ruins the fun for me when I have to deal with a bunch of dumb ass shit talking drama queens(not saying you just in general). It is a hobby and people take it way too serious sometimes.

Is Adam (red gto)out and about? Same setup as last year?

im only playin with you man. yeah my nova went 9.8 on a huge wheelie pass, but i had to get out of it at the 1/8 mile… i have 5.57 gears in it and i was at 8000 rpm on a small block stroker motor by the 1/8 in high gear.
i also have the black firebird i posted a couple pics of a few pages back in this thread. its still gonna roam the streets but it should really lay down some serious numbers at the track. so what cars do you have and how fast are they ?

-timmy

yes adam…
his car runs real good.
he may have made it faster this year…he always does.

I think we are both just playin but my point was i dont see the big deal if the del sol dosent want to race from a dig. He could act the same way and get all lame about you guys only wanting to go from a dig. I have a 01 z-28 nothing special lots of nitrous/slicks and suspension. Should go 9’s this season assuming I can drive it there. It is a 6-sp and I am going to run it that way until it explodes. The other car has yet to be unveiled yet but I will have pics up in the next week or so. Nothing special but it has heated seats!

I’ll take that challenge

so…im bored at work…

i wanna see vids of all the cars in buffalo. where can i find them?

start posting them up people. we can share too.:drama2:

run them all, why the hell not, your out there, and they are ready and waiting. see whos who.

firebird, muscle50, mindless, turbociv, pat, shrek… all the vids im seeing and threads im reading where are you guys.

im trying to get my shit done this week. I cant stand sitting here reading all this, time for me to crack the whip on my black ass

JESSE FUCK YEAH!!!

lol,Choda i know your down for a dig lol that thing rips!

i wanna see some new vids buff vs. roc y0

YUP

U COMING TO WATCH AT LEAST???

Lol…obviously you hook and obviously you have a trap better then 130 to take that bet… like im retarded.

Give me a few weeks and we can play.

Its not like Im saying my shit is god here lol… its a mid 11sec car that traps in the mid 120s on street tires. My 4cyl last year would blow its doors off, so sad

jesses car doesnt trap 130’s maybe 120ish, would be a damn good race

This thread should drink draino

Whats done to the Vette Evomike? And what year is it?

I probably run in the same range as you by the sounds of it…

and the 5.0 is 5spd, you have a really shot at the dig if you can hook