Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

You are not a man. Type Type Type… Im sorry im not even envolved in this but as far as I can see you are a pusy fingured bitch. All you do is sit and type. Let us know your address I will personally pay for tims plain ticket out to you.

-Em

And one other thing I bet when you talk shit in person you use sing language

anyway… weather shows for 80’s with a chance of nitrous for sunday. no turbo weather.

Grammer motherfucker do you type it!:shrug:

And not to rub in the whole lz hood toss, but where the hell is badass?

Enough of the :bsflag: and back to the cars!

I’m waiting for NYSPEED’s e-thug to chime in… I don’t think its going to happen though.

Not my fight, besides I don’t have anything against them.

not in the internets

Word i dont have anything against -timmy either, just said in the pics that “his” friend posted he looked a lil chubby… not a bid deal… so who is predicted to be top roll racer and top digger?

Looks like you are about the last person on here to question someone’s “grammer”… It’s spelled GRAMMAR for future corrections

lol… see PMs.

Nice response though.

:rofl: thats besides the point

haha sooo be it!

So are we all racing next sunday because of the festivities???

Or are we going to still try and get some races off if the rain doesn’t come down?

20% chance of showers on Sunday and a high of 84.

Father’s Day.

Don’t tell me none of you homos have any kids? You just play with cars?

At least call your dads.

WAY to young for kids.

I’m sure a lot of us may have plans for that afternoon.

hahahahah…

ugh i can’t wait…

i have a feeling after --/–/-- some people wont post much or the same anymore here :lol:

and this has nothing to do about fighting, arguing, nothing like that. it has to do with being able to back up your talk with game. im a friendly guy, try to be with everybody, but if someone runs their mouth towards me, or my friends, and has nothing to back that up, :slight_smile:

Like Sherm, because Timmy will break his fucking arms off? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this has to do with cars we built and their respective ability, not violence. sherm is here for comic relief, dont let that get your panties in a twist. im sick of the subject being changed from speed and ability to physical ability on a fucking CAR forum.