Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

I couldn’t care less what happens. I’m not involved at all. I just know what WILL happen if Sherm presses the wrong buttons for too long.

to be comic relief you have to be funny…:picard:

fucking ignore him if it’s making WHOEVER cry. this is about cars.

the only reason sherm does what he does is because its EFFECTIVE. he (we) lfind it funny seeing people get riled up and you do. and you do is USE it to change the subject. :lol: :picard:

the entire thread was mature and on topic until he started with nonsensical drivel, and then it brought the whole thread down. It just gets old when it is the same crap over and over.

IGNORE IT!!! stop changing the subject!!! im not going to wipe your bottom and say it’s okay, it’s okay the sherminister is not going to scare you in your sleep :frowning: :frowning:

wow change a clutch read 3 more pages…

You do know we hold several records in the Evo community. Right?
Thats what we have to back it up. Also I might add that we have gone faster then you in the 1320. So it seems you are the one with nothing to back It up. We are ready to race and I will even do it on a stock turbo for you. So while we beat you at the track we can add another record to our belt.

PS. I love this thread makes me wanna get off of my ass and work on something.

-Em

oh emery emery

i love your comparing your fastest to my BREAKDOWN ETS… TWO years ago with a COMPLETELY different setup. you’ve been to the track HOW MANY TIMES to achieve .3 seconds? i wont be racing you this year at the track on my first stab…and it wont be on goodyear eagles

i dont GIVE A SHIT what records you hold. apples to oranges

i can ASSURE you, you are not going to want to have that stock turbo on there…

keep talking bud :drama2:

Perfect, Just let me know when you are ready… Gives me plenty of time to finish a project as well…

-Em

Ok so this is getting old…this back and forth stuff! nothing is getting accomplished but everyone getting pissed off…

I’m sure you buff guys are good guys and we got off on the wrong foot…we are good guys as well

emery has accepted your challenge more then once lets leave it at that…let us know know when your car is ready turbo ls1 and we will do this at the track from a dig…

so is EMERY formally not accepting both forms of race?

ill let Joe answer since he’s been doing most of emery’s talking so far :lol:

No thats ok, I will stop working yet again and answer you my self. I will race you from a Roll as well as a dig. Since you are the one that wants this so bad you need to come here and get it.

What MPH to what MPH? Ill let you make the rules, I don’t care.

-Em

im not going to discuss that here… but it will be xx till …we wont need a set ending mph

I almost forgot, What salt flats are we gonna do this at?

-Em

setting a mph finish is dumb as hell. ive done it once for money, big mistake, it just leads to arguing and splitting the money back up, there NEEDS to be a finish line.

Well Im still here ready to race that mustang turbo ls1 and the del sol. Us rochester guys arent going anywhere…

so come get it. Im ready to call out the del sol and if he beats me sweet. And Im ready to run the mustang. If he beats me sweeet. Im more then willing to pay money to see how bad I either underestimated the honda or getting hustled by the 5.0

No exuses…thats how it is. whenenever you want

Mike

But let me know when so I can get my mechanics car ready lol
MODS RULE!!!

:tup:

yawn

is it close to d day yet? wtf

Lets get a couple things straight. Don’t even waste your time and gas with TurboLS1, your not gonna come close whatsoever. And as far as our race, I don’t wanna run you for money cause your just gonna bitch and whine about getting “hustled”, and “way to callout a slower car”, blah blah blah. Besides, a week is a long way away and I don’t trust you so any power adder could be added to that vette between now and then.

this is like lose the race lose your ride…i mean pride.