Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

so your car is still a stick ?

and if you come with it this sunday, would you drive it the whole way ?

and if you come with it, who would you want to race ?

and would you go from a dig ?

yes yes yes yes no.

i’ve already said countless times i will not dig in the street. i will at the track fo sho :slight_smile: if you guys don’t like it, idc, but i’ve said that from the get go :wink:

i tryed to tell him before he wrote it that u were one of the honda guys with your roll racing but he wouldnt listen:touchy:

What Firehawk are you talking about? There are no fast Firehawk’s around here.

Unicorn > Firehawk?
:gotme:

maybe you looked past where i said I WILL RACE AT THE TRACK. :wink: ask anybody here, i am HIGHLY against doing digs in the street, always have been, always will be. try opening your eyes. he is the one pussing out this weekend :wink: not me. all talk until it’s game time is all i see.

the best part about it is that he can’t even speak for himself. what does he have against racing at the track, legally, and fairly? what do you have against doing a roll like you do with EVERYONE ELSE? NERVOUS? LOL

waiting for :blah: :blah: :blah:

:baby:

lol @ Emerys car being down for upgrades this weekend

lol @ Trying to race Turbo from a dig on the street since his first post in this thread was about not racing from a dig

I get it…have people drive down from Buffalo 60+ miles with 6spd cars on street tires…to race some stalled auto cars on slicks :tup:

I have a jack and torque wrench for anyone who needs to put on their slicks. thats not a problem.

you’re missing the point. I don’t do digs in the street plain and simple :slight_smile:

what i want to know is why all of a sudden, after emery was trying to get me up to rochester coughBLUFFINGcough, he is putting parts in his car HAHAHAHA

:word: lets talk a lot of shit without a running car! bahahaa

^^^ I want to race your evo. Are you coming up this weekend?

no, detailing

I have a set of 315 drag radials for people to take their slicks off and run a radial DOT street tire… your point?

The evo would def do some damage :tup:

i dont think emery ever stated a date when to race. i think he was saying a race in general

My point is I don’t want to hear people bitch about not being able to race because they have to drive up here on street tires. We have everything needed to put on slicks once we are at the race spot. What tires you show up with should not be a factor in any of these races.

Good shit, lets do this race then. Let me know when you aren’t detailing, and we can get to the track. I’ll go from a dig against a 35r evo :tup:

although LZ made a great/funny point about it, i didn’t bitch once about tires or disadvantages or excuses. i openly stated from the beginning, DIGS YES, IN THE STREET NO. you rochester guys keep trying to pin us on backing out of races or making excuses. its not going to happen :lol: we aren’t backing out of shit :wink: and if driving to rochester should be of no inconvenience for us, WHY DONT YOU DRIVE TO BUFFALO. UGH. but don’t worry, we already said we’ll come there

I know, I could care less what race you pick. I just don’t want people making stupid excuses. I want this to happen :slight_smile:

who’s making excuses? are they the ones racing :wink: