Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

I could go to the 1/8th sometime. It would be tougher for me to play catchup, but it would still be good :touchy:

brandon is about the coolest relaxed kid u will meet. hes all in for fun.
the nova didnt go 9.3 it was 9.8 sadly
and the firebird? i think u mean tims car thats not done.
i do hear a few secret super sleepers will be there though

FRANKIE???

ya like ive been saying, i like brandon’s car and i hear he’s a cool dude. all online bs aside, most people that know me personally will say the same about me.

some of these other cars…from what i’m hear im thinking they are going to be caged, tubbed out, huge slicked etc full race prep cars. ill entertain a few of them but thats not my scene. :gotme:

tubed cars arent sleepers but i got ya.
i think u should clean up just about most the cars from a roll depending on traction.

This thread went from “lets get a few guys from Rochester to run a few guys from Buffalo” to " hey get every full-on race car we got here in Rochester to take down this TurboLS1SS kid" Funny cause that’s about the only shot you guys got at him. Lord knows Emerys a lost cause.

I heard Brandons car needs a clutch, so I dont think he’ll be ready for this weekend.

thats funny cause the only tubed car that might be considered a race car is tims in this thread.

And anything claiming to have 1000whp!!!

Im still here for the same bets as stated about 10 pages back or so…

Im not backing out of the two call outs.

TurboLS1- if your car traps as high as you say, then I believe there is nothing here, besides Stry’s twin turbo Z06 and Brandons Z that would be a good race. Both of which are probably not coming.

And with all fairness to Emery, he didnt say when lol- but I can see how you would assume it would have been this weekend. Although I still dont get the whole dig thing? I mean wheres the compromising? You have a theoretically faster car then him as far as power goes hands down. Why not give him something so there can be a race?

psphinx81- why dont you race Daves 35r car? this week or next? OR WHENEVER for that matter. Innovate car Vs. STM car- should spark some hate, love, or discontent for either of the two shops.

This thread actually went from a Del Sol wanting to come make some pulls with his car, to a dick swinging “my car is faster than yours” novel written by Rochester and Buffalo. Since I dont have a street car anymore, Im just excited to finally see some of the cars from Buffalo that havent been here in like 3 years. You guys remember meeting behind the bowling alley right?

ya i was already told. thats cool though. some other time

we’re all down to race man… notice how the last meeting was us coming up there? and we’re coming agaiin… but no biggie… i feel bad we butted into elmisterios thread, but at least its given me something amusing to read the last several days… haha

MAYBE WE CAN JUST GO TO THE TRACK…ROLL OUT TO THE 300’ AND HIT THE GAS. THERE IS YOUR ROLL RACE

-TIM

or we can go to the track and race from a dig like most normal people :gotme: :wink:

Im in!!!:carnut

Don’t worry numb-nuts, I still got your loss marked down for Sunday.

YEAH BUT WHAT R U GOING TO DO WITH ALL THAT EXTRA $

Cool:cjerk: Cant wait to see how bad you get me

This is definitely one of the most entertaining threads ever, I hope it doesn’t end haha…