Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

X2

well we took brandons clutch out today, next dayed a new one, as long as its here by saturday we could have it ready to roll sunday.

stry (TT Z0) will not race on the street. period, no digs, no rolls, nothing. hed be more than happy to run at the track tho im sure.

I raced him last year on the street lol

Do some work guys and get that sick vette ready!

unless he has a spec 5 coming… i wouldnt be racing right away lol

i gotta say man… i stayed out of this battle for a while because i kinda felt for you. people used to say similar shit to me all the time because my dad also does well for himself and the family. only difference is i actually do buy/build/and own my toys. but thats neither here nor there.

youre right, it is nobodies business what goes on in your family. i agree 100%. BUT, when the fact of the matter IS you ARE driving around in your DADS zo6, at LEAST don’t go around talking a big game making it sound like your car. thats lame. no one cares that you have some money into it. its insignificant.

that being said, ya its cool he lets you drive it. i would too, no doubt. but holy christ, step off your pedestal already!

i mean hell, i could say, because we have a little money and time “im going to bring out my 7 second s10, any takers” with a coworker/friend’s drag car, but that would be so insignificant and lame. you wonder why everyone is always on your balls, it’s not that you get to drive the car and have some money into it. thats cool, for sure. its the fact that you are always on your high horse about it. just my $.02 on behalf of nyspeed

and that wasn’t even meant as a viscous attack… it was a genuine observation/suggestion

None takin…but understand this, I have repeated this statement several times in this thread- if you want you can go back and look, but I dont think you do lol, ill repeat it again- I do own a small amount on that car, about 7 grand or so. Not much, but something. I dont act like its all mine as you can see by my signature and Im very open about my personal life as you can see, even though I shouldnt have to.

I dont have a car this year for obvious reasons. I did pay for alot of that work done to the Evo on my own. Family came in when I got over my head and plus my dad wanted to see what a 700whp Evo would be like lol.

I dont claim to build my own cars- why, cause I dont want to. I never had the skill, patience or time to do so. I FULLY APPRECIATE THOSE who can do things on theyre own- I just get annoyed when ppl ramble on about the same shit about me. Saying its my daddys car or I cant build a car or w/e isnt going to change my attitude or situation. I have way too much fun to care. Im a driver and am trying to be a dam good one in both drag and road racing. I love all cars and all forms of driving. If it wasnt for my car being stolen I would have gone for my NHRA certifications to run 9s this year and who knows maybe I would have called you out!!! lol. But my dream of the 1000+whp Evo was shattered by a bunch of thieves. O well.

That being said, I really dont care how ppl view me. This is a forum where ppl are going to say shit no matter what your response is, if they care that much about my life then I feel all that more special lol. Im really a down to earth person looking to race and call ppl out. I cant change ppls views and I really dont care too.

i have read this numerous times. I KNOW. you completely overread what i wrote. this isn’t about who does what work, being appreciative, not caring about what people think etc.

its about you talking smack with…not your car. i know you put some money in it. i acknowledged that in my last post. like i said, it is insignificant.

im sure you will say the same story you posted about 16 times in this thread already… whatever… take it for what its worth.

i know you don’t care what people think of you. as far as this message board goes, ME NEITHER. but you look like a moron

Hey the sad thing is I drive it more then him lol. and honestly in my house we drive w/e cars we feel like. There is no boundries. My dad will tell you its as much of his car as mine…were partners on everything.

Could I afford one on my own- No. plain as simple

I dont have a car to race that is mine- but I treat the Z like its just another race car in the drive way.

:cocktease:

ha

ha

ha

ha

:headbang:

i know where you are coming from… me and my dad are close too… while i generally keep my keys to myself, he is rather flexible with letting me use his property, whether it is stuff at home, his business, whatever.

but to reitterate, and for sake of argument, say his “new” 70 ss454 was really fast (which it isnt); yeah, he lets me drive it, but i wouldn’t be going around acting like a badass saying “my car is fucking fast, im going to wipe you all over the road”. and yeah thats a little overly dramatic, and while you may not see it that way, your statements surely come off rather arrogant FOR the respective scenario

but i dont feel like preaching anymore, and these comments will probably go right out the other ear, so back to bashing

CRAPCHESTER ARE ALL HOMOS :ohyeah:

I understand…I jumped on this thread because Hector (del sol guy)called out 11 sec cars. I simply wanted to talk to him on here to arrange something instead of going through a bunch of different people and maybe make some money. And my dad fully knows what Im doing and loves it lol so again its hard for me to turn down

Then I start getting called out by ppl I dont even know- My main response has always been Ill race if I think it will be good- whether I win or lose, Idc. I love to race. Again- I was called out. And I dont think the Z is “fast” as I so nicely put it a few pages back or so ago lol. Its quick.

The race with Hector was suppose to be done 3 weeks ago now, but it got all messed up because nobody could get ahold of him before he drove back; hence me coming on here.

its so cute when people hook up over the net lol

anyway im starting to doubt my own city.
looks like the only cars down to race are tim, brandon, possibly emery in time, evo mike, mark,…an i forgetting anyone??

hahahahaha

im sorry i just have to laugh… after “the roc” saying buffalo was a bunch of e-racers

whatever it is what it is

roll racers cough cough
:thankyou:

this has nothing to do with a shop vs shop car. this is MY CAR not innovative’s. dave knows ill be at lancaster i told him myself. hell, i barely even drive my car. its due for an oil change and i only put on 900 miles what is now 3.5 months (400 is from tuning alone). hell, even ask oroc he busts my balls everyday about never driving it. my job/life is more important than worrying about racing some damn car.

dont try to turn this to a shop vs shop, i know thats what u guys think, its not so get over it

QFT and I am in the same boat. I order part after part for a car I dont even think will make it to the track this season. Just too many important things going on to give much attention to the car right now.

You may have had an Evo, but your Dad still paid for it so quit the riot act about your poor Evo this and your poor Evo that. And “I gave my Daddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this much”. Your a spoiled rotten little punk riding on his Daddys coat tails to get through life.

I have over $30,000 invested in my car and my father NEVER gave me a dime towards it. And i know your gonna say poor me again. It’s not that he couldn’t give me money, it’s that I would never take it. Oh and here’s a little more info about my Dad you didn’t know… He has three Vettes. 1979 with a 454 in it, 2006 C6, and…wait for it…2007 C6 Z06. By the way he paid cash for them all.

<3