Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

and hell, if the track is at all lenient,…
once i get used to the slicks, ill put some race gas in and actually spin the snail…

still want to bet?

i just realized i butted in misterioso’s thread. my bad bro. id like to see that 40 roll with the civic and evo

:thankyou:

Rochester = Syracuse street racers? Seriously if you want to run the guys from Buffalo so bad, drive out there.

I’m pretty sure anyone in this thread would gladly drive to buffalo. The problem is people backing out once you drive an hour to race. I went down last year and everyone backs out at the last minute. Besides, the track is better/safer anyways. I vote anything that happens, happens there. Lancaster or NYIRP.

1/4 Mile FTW!

at the track u can’t race from a roll,JK

and your some fagget loser who hangs out with studderin…enough said…

street id have to take emery
track deff turbo ls1

the del sol needs to get some kill videos on here

And you have no friends. People only talk to you online because they are making fun of you. You’re ugly, poor, and jump on the “whatever is popular right now” bandwagon. I felt bad for you for a few seconds at NYIRP because everyone was hanging out and you were all by yourself, since no one would talk to you, but then I remembered, I don’t like you either.

actually, a lot of people on here hang out with sherm. he’s not a half bad dude.

and ftr, i was never approached to race from rochester guys :wink:

OMG I DIDN’T BRING A CREW TO NYI ONE NIGHT :frowning:

Yes I am ugly :frowning: and you forgot to add girls hate me to :frowning:

Yea I know I am poor because I don’t dump money into my car and save to buy a house :frowning:

You dump all your cash into a fucking neon congrats…You hang out with winners like studderin congrats…I assure you I make much more money then you…

hate

I dont know if ill be 11’s havent taken it to the 1/4 track but ill still roll if ya like

I didn’t have anything to say to you until you took a stab at me buddy.

Now lets get back to what we have at hand here, and thats a setup of a few great races. This could be some of the most exciting stuff we see this year, so lets do it right.

this is a car forum 98 percent of this board is ugly(including me) WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH A RACE?

ahhhh yeah so back to cars and racing. at the least we should all get together and make one sick ass video!!!

:word:

Less hate please.

If only I had my Evo- Id take that 40mph roll any day for any amount of cash. Id even come to you.

And I still would have raced you last sunday with a stock, well sorta, C6 Z06 if you didnt go home sunday night. I had ppl call you but u decided to leave.

However if your claming your car can trap over the 140mph barrier seeing as though your calling out Emery, then give me 2 weeks so I can get the work done at NewEra and I will race you from a dig or roll.

Or

We have Timmys car you could race

Mike

ummm Turbo ls1 trapped 141 on his old slower setup if that is who you are referring to…