Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

:word: form a mid 3rd - 160mph, turbo should skoot pretty damn good. we need to get some “big” races this year enough of this weak ass shit.

BILL GET SOME WIDE AND TALL RUBBER AND WORK ON YOUR 3RD to 4TH SHIFT!

lol…

140’s were so 2 years ago…
why would i need to trap over 140 to beat emery from a roll? did he trap 140? did he trap 135? :gotme:

either way, should be some good runs if they ever happen. anyways, im shooting for some 150s this year, then ill turn up the boost

choda- depending on how the track situation turns out this year, ill be getting some tire. if not, i know there are a couple cool cats willing to lend me some. if there is a project for the winter, i guess a cage is on order. i already have my th400 core :wink: for now, my hands are tied up with freakin work for quite a while

and as i always say, im just out to have some fun. this really isnt a big deal to me either way. although riling up some people helps make my work day go by quicker

Yes he did…as well as I have too- well over 140s for me.

on pump gas? lol

bill should be damn near trapping 150’s on 93 :pimp:

race gas that thing would be insane

i’d like to see emery’s slip at 140. the fastest ive seen was 134.

do you still have your evo? im not sure if “had” meant at the time, or past-tense/don’t have anymore. i heard yours was pretty fast

meh, its going to be very hard to find anything close to par with Turbo :smiley:

the firehawk is right there with it’s new bypass valve. he just needs a pulley, he’s barely spinning that thing, just like me. I’m sure there are a lot of comparable cars out there. i just haven’t seen them yet :stuck_out_tongue:

i think ken is buying his new tensioner so he doesnt blow his belt off anymore soon. his grad gift from me is the 23lb pulley :pimp:

ohh hell yes. ya the terminator should be right there fo sho too. can’t wait to get some good runs in :slight_smile:

good reading! This would make for an awesome meet at NYIRP Rock vs Buffalo callouts. I was riding shoty in the TurboLS1 all saturday night cruising around all i can say is :jawdrop:. I’ve been in alot of fast cars, both street cars and race cars, i’ve gone 9’s in the quarter mile before and let me tell you this car is fassssssst.

Bill i have a set of welds with big DR’s and skinnies your more than welcome to borrow as well :wink:

In for the evo’s 140 timeslips also… I’ve already seen TurboLS1’s 140+ traps 2 years ago…

Of course not on pump…you have an Evo and should know that.

wow, some monsters out this yr!!! But Bill on highboost/race gas > everything… prove me worng

Mine was done last year… Hey V8+turbo Id hope for some fast times or else Id kill myself

ya… until i finish my motor :wink: :lol: and that will conclude that Buff > Roch

I was refering to me… Emerys set-up last year was deffinatley in the upper 130s at the end of the season. Unfortunatley we never made it to the track in the middle of october.

But hey if your gunna run 150+mph congrats to you

Yes I had an Evo- it was stolen a month ago:( and it was fast. ran low 10s on DOT street tires doing AWD burnouts from the shoot. Slicks and who knows what she would have ran.

I had some serious plans for it- I was looking to run in the high 150’s to low 160s with the setup AMS and I were working on.

Now…I just have the Z06 to play with and mod.

You VS. Timmy to back that statment up

9.4 @ 147 is fast no doubt, and obviously Tim, (not that i know him on a personal level) can always add more.

i have a feeling Mr. Oroc is aiming a bit faster than that though :slight_smile: :wink:

Oh that sucks, sorry to hear that. That z06 is a nice replacement tho :tup:

Sounds like motivation to get my stuff done and in the car!

I bought the Evo in 05 and the Z06 is a 2007…Both are and one was a great car. The replacement for the Evo, although it was never meant to be, is going to be the GTR… Although the way the market is going I think im gunna just make a profit on it- Dealers are seeing 25-30k over sticker… and I got mine @ sticker

OFF TOPIC- Anyone want to make an offer on a White GTR???

That was his Firebird-

I was refering to his Nova;)