Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

coolness…

alright boys… time to take a load off… peeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccceeeeeee

I leave for 12 hours to sleep and work. like 6 more pages!

This weekend still going on?
Crusie around during the day?

I don’t have a “race” car but I wouldn’t mind hanging out.

i was on lunch…ASS! lol

Timmy please make this your avatar!!! :tup:

motherfucking figures…

come back to the shop tonight to drop off the car…go in for 5min, go out when patrick shows up, and he shows me this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/wheel.jpg

UGHHHH

and both BFGs and Mickeys are backordered. pooop.

ill figure something out for this weekend… no biggie

damn that sucks dude.

that sucks, i knew about the bfgs back ordered…they still saying late july?

late july? fuck man…

mickeys were LATE august…
bfgs were backordered but no date via muscle50 and his hookup. i guess we shall see… ill find some somewhere

Fuck, thats shity. Sorry to see that.

Hopefuly you can figure something out for this weekend. If the weather is good

<i> 					Originally Posted by <b>EmeryatSTM</b>

Dave has come out there several times hoping to race you. Evo on Evo action. He doesn’t even care if you run your 100 oct tune to his 93 oct tune…
-Emery

ehem… So apparently somebody was out beating up on stock LS1’s on the street [SIZE=2]yesterday and then blowing up my phone that he pwns ls1’s and i better put a big block into my car instead of the LSx or else he’ll destroy me… lmao

I’d really wanna see this cheese against something thats more of a fair race [/SIZE][SIZE=2]coughdavesevo/neonghlcough[/SIZE][SIZE=2], not against something that is NA and has no chance.
[/SIZE]
<3 u cracker :slight_smile:

my car is tuned, she feels a bit stronger and runs like a champ! thanks to Chuck… eiether this weekend or at the track i would still like to run some of the roch guys in my leauge :tup:

Im down for the evo, and any NA LS1

any buffalo guys crusing out that way tomorrow?

what time will you guys be here tomorrow ? 5:00pm ?

I may be… i will let you know

jt76 you have cam/heads/full exhaust. JnJ tune right?

I think you’ll be close to me, it would be cool to find out you should come out :slight_smile:

cam/ full exhaust/ FAST 90 Firehawk853 tune :carnut

if the weather turns out good and im able to come, im just not staying real late… its a long ride home and i have to wake up early for work in the morning :slight_smile:

its going to be shitty all weekend…and bill me and you still have to run soon!:snky:

alright jt , would like to get a run against ya again…might be just a tad bit closer finally got those 325’s on