Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

i’m down with those boys pending weather. i just got to 260miles on the clutch and said fuck it. it took it’s beating rather well.

Cool with Sun & Clouds 57

Afternoon
Sunny Breaks with Scattered Showers & T-Storms 75

Evening
Cloudy with Scattered Showers & T-Storms 67

guys whats going on?

it said that yesterday and never rained

it poured here in akron. bad.

rained pretty bad yesterday in lancaster as well

yes it poured yesterday bad, 87fox and i were out cruisin on the bikes and got drenched, fun times tho :tup: :lol:

weather doesnt look that promising today

i said to myself WHEN i had my bald tires, if it looked like rain at all im not coming. i had a 15min straight shot home from firehawk853s once, and it took an hour in the rain… i can’t imagine from rochester. now i dont even have tires…so im in a bit of a bind

^^ be smart then.

Looks like it’s not gonna happen today, which is fine by me cause it gives TurboLS1SS a better chance to get tires and Choda more time to get his car finished.

drag radials and rain dont mix. at all. i hit a small puddle doing 30 once and almost spun out of control, most sideways the car has ever gotten…involuntarily

gay

id rather everyone be safe then try to hurry out of the rain if it did.

i talked to timmy on the phone. seemed like a straight up dude :tup: :slight_smile:

i really want to meet up to hang/cruise/run but i don’t think its going to happen today. don’t get us wrong, we ALL really want this to happen and it will. just some no drama, good time. all bullshit aside, thats what this is all about.

also, for future gtg’s, we should discuss these over the phone instead on a public forum :slight_smile:

as far as im concerned, if i can’t find some BFGs or MTs early this week, ill just go with the Hoosier DRs, then I’ll be good to go. i was stupid to have done burnouts the other week without having new tires on order :banghead: fucking pissed at myself about that

If it doesnt happen today, why dont we plan something at one of the local parks, cook out and shoot the shit, then go for a cruise later. I can think of a few right off the top of my head that would have plenty of room for a bunch of cars.

that sounds good man. id def be down. i was just about to call timmy on this, but id figure id post this here too…:

between people tripping on the weather and a couple of our cars not being ready (me-blown tire, jt-not ready), most of us kinda committed to other things unfortunately. we also want to cruise together you know… with the price of gas we’d like to at least have a better time with more of our cars. psychopjv offered me his wheels, but then he’d be SOL, and i’d feel like a dickhead.

so ya, lets figure out something …privately, and then roll with it. hopefully i have some form of rubber on my back wheels by next weekend then id be gtg

a cookout somewhere sounds like a much better idea then lets meet here at XX o clock race and go home

Coooombiaaa

Turbo…ill stay in touch through PM and see if we can organize something at one of the parks around here in the next few weeks. Is everyone good with Sunday…what about Saturdays also?

sunday