Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

A pic of this years setup…

http://www.streettuned.org/4g63girl/ricer_front_6-22.jpg

If the weather holds up theres a few cars coming from syracuse tonight.

That evo looks siq! hands down my favorite color :tup:

wow, is that em’s or your car?

No thats emery’s car he wanted me to post a pic…

cooo

Cuse cars and Rochester cars are here…

-Em

goin to the shop now.

I wish i wasnt at work right now.

Please get videos.

on my way

sounds like there was a good showing from talking to tim on the phone. kinda kicking myself in the head now.

it did rain here a bit on and off. i dont know about there. the blue evo looks like its going to pack a punch… i wont lie, but i def still want to race.

matt, sounds good man. im shooting to HOPEFULLY be rolling next weekend. usually i’d say i’d rather have something going down on a sat vs a sunday, but i think i have something planned for next saturday. you guys usually have the same type of turnouts for these things?

we will see, keep in touch

^^^its still early…
wanna’ go?

hell no… my car is not mobile and i have work in the morning…

but i def want to go next time as long as i have wheels. sounds like how our meets used to be years ago. ours suck now.

and i might as well ask… any of you new era guys try out the hoosier 315/35/17 DRs? i think thats what im going to be limited to. i guess they hook the best, but are a bit soft around a corner and dont last at all… :gotme:

damn…i want to go but dont feel like driving there alone.

10pm to drive to rochester… lol… crazy fool

soooooooooo results anyone?

rain check

:frowning:

:frowning:

Hector showed up :tup: Good night, until people started doing burnouts in the parking lots, wtf??

Saw some good stuff. Bunch of cuse people showed early on. I got to watch one run with frankie and todd, and frankies kids? in the caddy :lol: Em, the car is sick man.

Sty, fap fap fap, I love the vette. I need to get a ride next time I see you. I would have asked for one tonight, but it was just too hectic. Hector, hope you got some race gas, I went back to STM, but the cops were there giving out tickets, so I bounced. No front plate on my car, so I don’t want the headache, ya know.

Weather is perfect. Todd, post up the picture of my shirt if you upload it later on, hahaha.

–mark