Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

still no race…

edit: wait hector calling me

I got one in tonight, on a full bolt on car? Not sure if cam or not, but I don’t think so. The name slips my mind, but I met him last year too. Good guy. It was pretty close :tup: By 100 or so, I was maybe a car ahead? Close close!

Sounds like evo vs. del sol tonight?

wow

All this bullshit for nothing,…Hector went out there and not one of you guys wanted to race him…
Glad i didnt go

gnite kids

I drove on them just the other day actually. BUT it was an A4 H/C car that runs mid 11’s. They hooked pretty good from a stop on the street but again it was an A4 car. I liked the way they felt better then the mt’s out of the hole on the street but again it was an A4 car lol. Overall I def think they are worth a try. BTW the guy went 1.55 on them somehow. fucking A4’s!!!

I don’t know if thats the whole story, is it? The evo wanted to race him before I left. I know Timmy would have in the nova, and there were a bunch of other cars there, including the vette, gto, etc…

No one would race??

blank

sounded like something was going down on xxx tonight between XXXXXXXport and XXXXXport for sure

That didnt come out right…lol… I guess they wanted to race but they had elmisterioso running around looking for a spot to race since like 8pm and nothing went on…i dunnno.

You guys should just race at the track…:headbang:

Its tough organizing on the street, I hear ya. I met up with Hector earlier, but he didn’t have race gas yet, which sucks. He was going to go to STM to get some (this was at like… 10:30) but the cops were there. Then they came out to the east side, but it started to sprinkle, so they headed back to the west side to find dry pavement. I hope it still happens, I have a racing boner here.

yeah he told me he went to emerys to get race gas.
He told me hes on his way back to blo now soooo… i guess no race.

ot: i have a boner myself. Im about to go hump the wife :slight_smile:
lol

Have fun bro :slight_smile:

Sucks about no races, we did have some good ones up here with the syracuse guys and such. We’ll have to go there next time I guess!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/ablake211/BMW%20525i%20Camaro%20Z-28/ocean%20shores/IMG_0301.jpg

Anyone want to buy a 9.99 cert camaro?

The usual crowd of bo tards went to STM, Got the cops called. I’m sure everyone knows how that goes. I was asked to leave, I had no problems doing that since well, I wasnt racing so there was no need for me to be there.

I headed to the beach and just hung out for a bit, I know there is videos. Also, I live on the west side and as of 12:52 there is dry pavement galore.

Will check back in, in the AM

Im so mad they got me running everywhere, I came all the way from buffalo for shit dont get me wrong they where all cool people. I was so ready for this race, you dont know how mad I am. Next time they want to race they better come down to BFL . I would make sure myself I have a set place to race so let me know when you gays are ready…

Passed your car driving back and all around. Its a real deal :tup: Only got a glance is it was on the dolly.

as opposed to the bfgs, mts and nittos :lol:

seriously though i cant think of a single customer who runs them, everyone has street tires, M/Ts or BFGs. they look like they’d be a solid tire though.

We where ready to run but i guess you got losed on the expresway and wound up at walmart…and when we got to walmart their was a cop there telling everyone to get out…i was told you loaded ur car back up on the trailer…mike with the zo6 was ready…emery was ready also and im sure there was a few other cars…we did a bunch of pulls on the expressway when you got losed…ill post some videos up later…

Shitty night. 45 pages of shit talking and nobody from buffalo showed up? I know the rochester boys were ready. Its funny that everyone was calling rochester “white trash”. lol. They’re some real stand up guys compared to buffalo.

:fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail: