Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

so the STM parking lot was filled with cops giving out tickets…?

Why would you guys want that crap at your business? doing donuts in your parking lot?

who won the races that were posted?

YES AND THERE WAS COPS WITH JET SKIS WITH MACHINE GUNS!!!

it wasnt like that. cops came, made a bunch leave and there were still the good people and cars left.

Todd, it was actually sharks with frekin lasers on their heads…

Pretty much what Todd said…

The problem with the night is that it took an unbelievable amount of time to get things orcastrasted. Del sol needed race gas, which is fine but Emery would have liked a little more notice then the last second because we were all cruising around waiting. Ass hats followed us from the ROC to streettuned which took an hour to finally clear out with help from the cops. Then on top of that as were driving out to the spot where we wanted to race it began to rain

The “running around” that is being thrown around here is a little over the top- We were either at the Shop or the Roc and anyone from Rochester knows that the drive between the two is honestly about 5 minutes. Hector was at a different location for the first part of the night while we were at another- then he needed gas and drove to the shop but Emery didnt want to go back right away. We told him to come to the Roc to talk to Emery, but then he decided to sneak off with Timmy to do some pulls and when Hector did come we got thrown out of the ROC. Then once he got the gas he said he needed to adjust somethings with his car and we told him to follow us to the spot which would give him time to do some pulls, but somehow he got split up and he ended up at a walmart that was also about 5 minutes from the shop…

This night was all messed up on many different levels

Hector- Nice to meet you BTW
Dont think we did anything to try and jerk you around.

And the only ROC guys that bitched out was Chucky “Vanilla Ice”. That was embarrassing and I feel bad for the Mustang guy who came all that way to meet chucky’s call out.

ALL I KNOW IS I CANT BELIEVE EMERY STUCK WITH THAT ZX14 FROM A ROLL!

so how did the evo do against these cars or is that top secret confidential

i guess that answers my question

I got owned

and the nova

The evo was faster than I was expecting :tup:

honestly I didnt see that vid and wasnt there. Im sure Todd will post everything. I know the they tired to go from a dig and Emery messed up because he needed to reset his 2step which was not high enough b/c of the slicks.

Tisk Tisk lol

:clap:

To be honest I don’t think it has anything to do with people seeing this on here/roclife. There are always ricetard shitheads out on sunday nights causing trouble and getting arrested.

Im glad I wasnt around causing more attention. Sounds like you guys had enough.

Do you mean roc as in bathtub billys plaza ROC or something else?

Just curious.

I heard something going on last night and im off english rd.

noooo it was not like tha,I toll hem tha I race hem for the $ but from a roll

wish i would of heard that last night when i was standing there. i would of put up $1000 on emery from a roll.
owell we will roll out there sometime

against me too? :slight_smile:

at this point i wouldn’t bet. i have no idea what emery has. he knows exactly what i have… but i will still race and it should be interesting :slight_smile:

where exactly is the start and the finish line from a roll again???

against emery i almost would take that bet after seeing it last night. i would bet on the nova against u for sure.

u guys all seem cool. i say we just have fun make some vids and go away from the normal spots so we only have racers no ricers.