Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

Great question.

We should all go out on saterday nights.

-Em

You can talk all the trash you want. At least we came out there. If you would like an opportunity to race me then just ask. We’ll do it on the street or at the track. It doesn’t matter, as long as its from a dig. I’m done traveling unless someone locks some money in.

You can talk on the internet until you’re blue in the face. The fact is you’re not beating anyone on here. Enough of the tough guy internet games and lets get to some real racing.

Thanks to the rochester guys for showing us syracuse boys a decent time.

but wait a sec…
emery is ricer :search:

to the go kart track :party2:

once again, you are a moron. im not doing any internet tough guy stuff. i was all set to go, i just had an unfortunate accident that was beyond my control. and i don’t know about syracuse, but our group of guys don’t like to flirt with rain and our street driven, drag radial cars. we also dont want to make the trip if only 1 or 2 guys are race ready. sorry if that doesn’t suit your desires. you can bet your ass we will be out there

and about me not beating anyone on here :shrug: mmmmmmmmmmk

:lol:

breath…

:hang:

shouldnt have went to ROC, should have just went to the shop, probbaly would have cut out all the idiots.

Here is a video i threw together real quick…video was takin from evomike’s zo6…i know other people got other clips as well…

http://www.youtube.com/user/fst88gt

i saw that a couple minutes ago. cars look nice and the nova is sweet looking. evo didn’t seem to pull as hard as described though, then again those weren’t all out races. what’s done to the zo6?

the z06 is bone stock. pulls real strong for n/a car.
the evo pulls real real hard. the vids do it no justice.
that nova is a terd !

yeah hes right the vids do it no justice…and emery was/is still tuning the evo…

what turbo/engine

the nova is HOT! Love seeing that thing cruising the street!

:word:

Video didnt show much… Nova looks very nice.

Stock block, 272 cammed, 35r

hmmm

how many vids have u watched on the street from a roll with another car thats just as fast that looked really fast cause i cant tell how fast they are from an in car cam.

frame perspective i know…

definitely doesn’t look slow… … guess we will just have to race and find out…
now i just need to decide whether i want to wait for the BFGs shipping 6/28 or Hoosiers now… poo