Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

marc, bring the POOOOCHARGED car over so we can get the sway bars on damnit!

and buy a grille already! lol

hmm that motor looks very familiar

lol I cant decide what grill im going to put on it yet… I’ll bring the car over when it’s done getting dyno next week. That sway bar is going to be a bitch!

dyno…cooool. getting tuning done?

Yeah I think the car should be dyno tuned at least once before I give up and pull it out! :frowning:

change it over to hidden headlights

http://www.pantheonadc.com/assets/yearone06/images/Unique%20Auto%20Foose%20Designed%2069%20Camaro.jpg

thats nice. that or black powdercoated billet style. the painted bumper is nice and clean

LOOKS TO FAKE.I DONT LIKE IT

wow… siKk looking car

Tell me about it! Me and Mario spent two hours trying to put the damn thing on, and another two hours researching on the computer on how to put it on. We were both laughing our asses off the whole time.

Maybe I’ll just put the sway bars in 68 because the motor is out and it’ll be easyer …

Camaros look great man. :tup:

ill race you in october when my(daddie’s yay!) honda is done

Race who? If you’re looking at either of the Camaros or the Nova, you’re WAY THE FUCK out of your league.

Plus, you’d probably just jam it in 2nd at 80mph and blow your (dad’s) shit up.

:picard: ^ im sure thats who he meant… yea because a full N/A StooK will hang with those cars…:picard: x 23523523

Not sure who he was talking about but this is something that dives me insane out here. Mostly with the fucksticks I work with. Anytime anyone around here buys a new car i get like 1278936 people “do you think you are faster then xxxx?” “I DONT GIVE A FUCK LEAVE ME ALONE!” /rant :tantrum:

WOW…

these hoosiers = gum
no burnouts or wot. need these to last me the summer :lol:

the honda is not going to be stock infact its not going to be naturally aspirated any longer.
it will definitely hang with the maros…especially if it can hang/beat liter bikes…

did you forget your midol today brent strong? seem pretty tempermental…