Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

thats almost an understatment after seeing some of the cuse and buf cars

Buffalo guys don’t pull that shit

thank god then. or it would be a waist for u guys to all meet in roc.

my question still is who in buf runs from a dig???

We all pretty much go from both. I have no problem going from a dig. When we go from a roll, it’s not like we’re starting at 50 mph. It usually starts at 20mph, and go till about a 100-110.

The guys with automagics do… Choda,Bighands. Others have 5-6spds… Who in rod cha cha have sticks that race from a dig ?

Good question. I was also wondering how many of the people demanding to race from a dig are driving manual trannys…

Not trying to be a dick, it just seems like an instant advantage to be racing a stalled auto vs. a manual on the street from a dig…

did u see emerys car???
thats a 5 speed and races from a dig. so does ky, dave,mike, and a bunch of fast mustangs.

i know the cuse guys will ONLY run for $ from a dig. thats y i asked.
they wont come out if its from a roll.

All wheel drive

I’m guessing they all probly trailer their cars to rochester too?

EXCUSES LOL jk:lolsign:

only 1 did last week. the rest drove and changed the slicks in the lot

Dig racing is for the race track… On the street it’s a waste of time. Rolling racing (slow roll 20mph) on the highway is the way to go on the street. You see which car real as the power !

This whole thing comes down to…people who build cars to race from a stop on the street vs people who build fast cars to cruise around…

with the cars u have im suprized u said that. muscle cars make tourque. thats where the power is. its used to get out of the hole. u dont tell your engine builder or your suspension guy to make the car set up to go from 20 up.

timmys car hooks just as hard on the street as it does on the track. so do alot of cars around here. even the 10’’ tire cars do.

if turbo ls1 got his car to hook on the street he would be the shit. but prob brake shit so i understand

Dig racing is great at the track and I love it… But on the street it’s a big pain in the ass… I would rather just jump on the highway do a slow roll and go at. Rather than sit there heating the shit out of my tires, more stress on my car, hope I hook up,ex… From a slow roll to 140mph you should see who clearly is the winner.

see i think from a dig is better. if your ahead then u dont need to run a whole 1/4 mile. the car that hooks wins. simple. from a roll some people go overboard like doing 140 150 160.

Ok so your looking for a traction competition and an 1/8 mile run ?

btw what kind of car do you have ?

maybe once i get my auto/slicks in the car i’d be interested… as of now im not… your brother was cool with what i had to say… so just talk to him about it… im sure you’re just busting my balls…id do the same thing.

as of now im just down to hang out with you guys, then go cruise around and mess around a little bit. im not too down on the whole organized dig thing.

and like i said, ill gladly go to the track. i don’t expect the 10.1 that emery ran right out the gate, but i do plan on running a 9 at some point this year… that is if i dont get banned from every track. depends how these tires like the track. and as of now i have a real issue on my hands… more annoying than anything. my clutch master is taking a shit real quick. im hoping i can buy some time bleeding it…we shall see. we also have to quick and pop off the firehawk tranny because his new spec twin is NOT RIGHT!!! me and him swapped cars last night for a cruise. i thought he was just being a worry wort but damn, his clutch has issues. hopefully the shim will fix it.