Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

btw, thats how we all cruise over here. way too many cops and bad things happening to come to a dead stop in the middle of a road, burn out and motion a race. … we used to dig, not much anymore

I am sincerely impressed that these cars hooked, speaking from experience mine did not and idk what i could change to make it good from a dig. timmys car has 5.57s in the rear which i think would kill him on the street but apparently that isnt so. my 10.5 in tire was screaming for mercy. the only difference is i had a th400, i think a glide is in the near future, that might be my ticket to street traction

dont have a car, got a bike. been around racing my whole life. my mom even has a 12sec car.

of corse. and after seeing the build up on your car i have so much respect for the time and $ into it. i understand y no digs. besides…if i was on the xway on my bike and u came up next to me i would laugh…untill u kicked my ass. car still looks stock. i love it.

looks, sounds, and drives like stock… until u mash the gas then all hell breaks loose :wink:

I’ll be there heads up 1/4 mile from a dig for a grand. What day is this going down? I’ll be at esta drag strip on sunday for the f-body mustang shootout. I can come down after that.

Roll racing just show’s who put more money into their motor. Racing from a dig shows who put money in their car as a whole like tires, suspension, suspension tuning, rear end, converter or clutch etc.

It takes more of a driver to race from a dig. Most cars don’t hook on the street and you have to drive it out of the hole. Roll racing you just mash the gas.

so who wants to race pete? or who do u want to race pete???

i’m too slow and ghey to race these guys. 12.30’s n/a? with the 100 maybe a 11.3? lol.

^^ We should give our cars a run again with your 100 whack on…

true dat.

<3 hi pat!!!:wave:

boost that beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach

Does that clear it up a bit?

lol not without a job i won’t be…

:roll2:

what kind of car do you have? specs?

why dont you roch/buff guys meet in the middle somewhere. There are alot less cops out in the middle of nowhere. a bit more deer though but you can send a car ahead with some spotlights to see how the situation is.

then all you guys can stop crying about having to go to someone elses neighborhood. :wink:

Brian

i love running from a dig, and im TERRIBLY set up for digs. 18" wheels, 10 bolt, very little suspension mods, 6 spd. but i dont mind going from a roll.

red mustang a page or 2 back

snitch lol

haha someone else already said something

3 way!