Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

you’re always invited :gay3:

Lets dooooooo it

the roll racing all started with the honda boys and turbo imports, they wouldnt go from a dig for fear of breaking axles or just not hooking up. So the local muscle cars stepped up to their own game of roll racing and i think it just stuck because it was easier to go cruising, line up, slow down, run and keep cruising rather than stopping and stirring up alot of attention

i like digs because of the driver ability involved, a car with less HP thats hooked up still has a chance at winning

What day and what time is everyone meeting up in rochester? The wife wants to know so she can plan the weekend.
Thanks.
Pete

Big weekend? Home depot…Bed bath beyond? Don’t know if your gonna have enough time?

JULY 40TH!!!

MAYBE JUST ONE DRINK

BUF GUYS SAID EARLY SUNDAY. LIKE 3ISH I HEARD

lol

I’ll be at the track here till about 5ish then its a little over an hour drive to rochester so probably around 7 would be best.

c’mon guys, we’ll go through the quad…

this is the only problem…

im def down to come, but DEF not flirting with these hoosiers, lol

30% chance of precip in roch :frowning: . fuggin weather.

i’m out. the tranny is being very gay. screw this thing. anyone wanna buy a 30th?

Sold!

i feel your pain

i’m getting a tranny jack because lifting those in and out is a pain in the balls. Not to mention we have taken everyone’s tranny out at least once in the last 3 weeks.

tranny jack = best investment i’ve ever made, that things paid itself off 100x. i’ve used it 100x, my bro, my dad, my buddy shaun, bladez, psphinx, its the community slut bag

:word:

mike im gonna need it again! :lol: for my tranny AND my rear diff when i change out some parts

When will this stupid weather pattern change… how many weeks in a row has it honestly been?