Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

looks like it will be a syracuse vs rochester life long event .:gotme:

new turbo?

i think the evo video untuned scared some guys west of us.:shrug:

You mention $$$ and the cuse boys always show up !!

ummm trust me it didn’t. it is fast and i give it props, but why would i be scared to roll against a car i outtrapped three years ago with a lot less power :gotme: :banghead:

its just hard to get everybody on the same page to travel out there. hey i have an idea, why dont you guys come out here?!

besides, emery pm’d me last week and told me he was having waterpump issues. i said “thats cool, shit happens”…and it does. so, we wouldn’t have been able to race anyways. i really want to race, but i also do other things with my life other than just drive my car

HOLD ON, STOP THE BOAT, i need to go out to rochester…RIGHT NOW… and RACE my CAR.

this is a car forum. its not like we talk about our houses or landscaping or bowling. we all have lives besides cars. well…maybe

We’re going to rochester to race because its in the middle of buffalo and syracuse. Where’s Muscle50?

Over 1500 posts and almost 22,000 views, and still not 1 race ??? :gotme:

NOT TRUE…:nono:

emery races to the bathroom after that chilli dog

did someone say bowling?

maybe once my shit stops breaking…

HAHAHAHAHAH Calling me out like I’m afraid of you. I’m still here. Just finished the bottle install…

i cant wait to make $ off of people!!!:whip:

when will you come to rochester ?
weather is better this saturday than sunday.

I gotta work Saturday, and Sunday I’ll be at Sunset Bay all day. Besides I’m not going there without the rest of my Comrades.

im afraid of you :frowning:

as long as they dont drive a cobra

Fuck off. Go crawl back in the hole you came out of, fuckin trash.

I am more excited about Muscle50 vs. Got Rice Gallant now vs. any of the other races :tup: