Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

i miss what we had.

Water pump is better. Im in for whatever…

-Em

WTF

we should just do it this sat night. buf cuse roc all meet in roc and have it out.sat says 92 no rain

Saturday night sounds good!

Hey pete lay off- I want to play too lol!

I still want to race and have been waiting for 3 weeks…So whenever the buff guys come, we’ll all be waiting. Hopefully it will be fun

I’m going to grow old waiting for them. We’ll have to set up a cuse/roch thing sometime soon.

Im down…

I could go to the cuse. its my old stomping ground. never had a fast car there though. blvd used to be the shit. They have some pretty good race spots from what I remember.

god forbid we do things besides drive 75 miles to race.

Nothing against you personally. Just makes no sense why people would spend 60 some pages talking trash and then not even race.

+1

ill tell you what, you go to livingston tonight for me and do my trade show, and we’ll rewind so you can do my firefighters’ benefit last night, and how about go to the Albany trade show im getting stuck into going to this weekend. THAT WAY, i can slam my rear end back together, then drive out to Rochester by myself to race.

GOD, get your damn head out of your ass. some of us have other shit going on in our lives.

if you guys want to race so badly, why dont you come here, we will gladly race

OMG BILL YOUR LIFE AND SCHEDULE DOESN’T REVOLVE AROUND CARS

PUSSY!

cars are just about last on my list right about now

+1 Way more important things to take care of. Hell I only keep mine because I hope I will have more time eventually.

FIXED

lol you don’t live your life a quarter mile at a time!

Nobody said there was a scheduled time frame for this to happen…Idc if this happens next Sunday or a month from it. I’m just saying all this BS and nobody mans up and runs…accept for Hector because he actually did come out here, it was just unfortunate the weather didn’t hold up.

I’m sure if we made an event in advance it would be easier for something to take place that way we can all make time out of our schedules.

And Rochester is in a sense a good meeting spot because were in the middle of Buf and the Cuse, obviously, this way cuse guys dont have to drive 150 miles and same goes for the buff guys who want to race each other.

I’m patient tho

The time you guys spend on this website talking about what you are gonna do could be used to get stuff done. After that we can race!

-Em

Exactly.