Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

no saying that on the net and not backing it up is what hes saying, he will back it up.

No ones been keyboard pussies…I think that shit is all made up in your head. We all still want to race.

Come with your car or dont come at all. Seriously, you act like a 10yr old and dont know when to stop.

You’ve got two call outs, Me and Pete…if “fighting” is how you want to move around from the challenges then just say you dont want to race. If you want to race then lets figure shit out and move on.

Honestly, It seems like you enjoy getting yourself all worked up. This shit happened like a fuckin month ago or w/e and your still acting retarded. And if you plan to get arrested by coming here, that’s even more retarded. To get this worked up over the Internet is something new to me. Talk about needing lives…

Fuckin move on Jesus christ you get old

in all honesty id like to get together, eat some food, have some drinks, gets some really good vids for the net and get wny on the map. im sure everyone is sick of racing the same cars over and over again.

+1

we will be waiting.
i have a few street cars that just got done this week.

Good, I would rather be entertained than bored!

wow

Will there ever be a race? Way to much talk and no one is racing…

This is nyspeed, buffalo’s roclife…what do you think?

wow, you guys take your street racing to heart. its just a hobby to alot of us on nyspeed. I personaly spend most my time with my pregnant wife, or taking care of my dog, working 50+hrs/week on nights, or renovating my house. Racing comes last on the list of priorities, especially street racing. If you guys wanna run so bad come out this way, im sure most of you wouldnt either. Nobody likes to travel to street race. we all have our own spots we feel comfortable with.

EXACTLY

john im with you i dont even rember the last time I “raced”… i rember the last time i was at the track was with 94blackls car when it was NA and just the type R… last i raced my own car was back in the ubrf days with my ef…when i was killing 5.0’s and vr4’s and such. that was when you “fell” in my livingroom like a bag of bricks…(kinda funny to still think about … and yes you did do it right)… I did not grow out of it … it just got moved back once i found out its better to have a fam. and money

i respect that. im sure we all have lives besides cars. but were only on here to talk about cars unless u want to talk about high end kitchen appliances becauase i would love to have a wolf stove and sub zero fridge.
anyway like i said maybe someday it will be a good meet for some good racing videos and no more of the my dick is bigger than yours shit.

im still down for this as soon as things work out. i’ve never been otherwise. im not going to quit my job, or drive in the rain, or skip my 4th of july weekend, or drive by myself just to race.

i dont know how many ways we can say, we have other shit going on in our lives, but we are still down to race as soon as the opportunity arises. come here then we won’t have an issue. until then, hold your damn horses.

neonglh, i think i can speak for a lot of people when i say i had no idea you were in buffalo

wait…u have a pregnant wife at home and are remodeling your house also? wow small world:P

I understand where your coming from- now if Cuse and buff want to run, where would a logical fair meeting spot be- Rochester. Thats all Im sayin.

Im sure we’d travel out there too for a night of fun, but intially in this thread us Roc guys were being challenged so why should we travel? The buff guys wanted to run us…so here we are waiting

lol.

jesse.

you’re insane.

I’D RATHER FIGHT THAN RACE…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

god that’s the best.

like i said…always someone bigger and stonger.

and faster? (physically)

i dunno i dont want to get involved in the violent stuff

yeah…your rite. i think its kinda gay that someone would put it out there on the net that they would rather put thier hands on another guy then race. i mean if someones gay thats thier rite but i dont want to read about it on here.